Black Men with atleast $100,000 income, marry black women 83% of the time

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
If I ever lose all of my common sense and decided to get married, depending on where I'm at in the world, it would most likely be with a black woman. If you ever tried to share a cultural reference with a white or Asian chick you'd know why :skip:......:wow:

And the gender income equality gap is something black women have already been talking about

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Oh and what's the deal with black men in banking being bald?

Almost everyone in my office whose black is bald. Lol

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
You know, I'd be real interested in what percentage of black women with $100,000 income marry intraracially.:whistle:

On the flip side

The boss of another division whose a black woman shes married to a cac and has two kids with big blonde Afros (pics are on her desk) :beli:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yes its a big problem. Look where we're at right now. :heh: At the bottom of everything.
I thought that was due to racism and black people allowing other races to set up shop in they hoods.
Me and my girl was talking about this the other day.
In south east dallas where i stay, its alottttttt of nikkas, but you see mexican and asian shops all thru out it. Now out in the burbs where she stay at you dont see not ONE black business. Not even a mexican business

idk why its like dat i jus dont!!!

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
But you can also say the women are somewhat responsible for picking those dead beats since they were not raped
Its the men. The men are supposed to be the leaders and are supposed to be responsible for the women and the children. To protect them. A woman cannot rape a man and a man has to decide where hes going to put his dikk. If you create a child with a woman you know little about, dont want to know and leave the woman and the child you fukked up. Its that simple. Some women are deceptive yes but lets be real

Most of the time a man is sleeping with a woman he views as not worthy of marriage, gets to comfortable and has an accident, realizes he wants to live selfishly and abandons the child and the woman. The target for white supremacy are black men so we really cant blame the women for giving us p*ssy, they really dont know what a good man is but men seem to know what a dumb bytch is.

Last edited: