Black Men in Detroit Barbershop are hesitant to vote for Kamala Harris

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The only way you can logically think voting for Trump will help Black Americans advanced is if you think having a replay of the 60's and 70's will result in Black folks coming out better on the other side.

Because if he wins and he does what he is saying we will go back to the unrest of that era. It will get ugly.

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this normal? Hoping for men to be killed by police because they're not sure who to vote for? Crazy shyt.
Being a black man and voting for (or being "undecided" about ) the leader of this generation's most significant White Supremacist political movement isn't normal either.

And where did I say I was hoping for that?

with that said, fukk em. A black man voting for this nonsense is not an ally and should be considered a white supremacist. They deserve whatever they have coming from them. MAGA is a white supremacist project no matter how these bytch ass c00ns try to spin it.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Trump is the favorite to win according to Vegas. I’m looking at the odds now

billionaires are gaming the betting markets as a psyops and so trump can have something along with teh polls to claim he won the election when it's announced that he's lost. remember the stopthesteal domain was registered in 2016.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
All of these niccaz are stupid. When the cops shoot one of these dumb nikkaz in the street becaue they feel emboldened by Trump granting them immunity I wont feel sorry for them and I hope black women won't march for their justice.

This is actually insane. We have dudes spewing divestor babble in here now.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I'm divesting from c00n niccas supporting a white supremacist movement. In 2024 its time to take the gloves off with these c00ns and call it like it is.

The first thing that came across your mind for them expressing their political views was them getting shot dead by police and not getting Justice then you proudly said i wouldn't feel sorry....you are twisted and unhinged.

You also hoped black women wasn't gonna march like that has helped :mjlol:

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
shyt if The Brehs (may Allah be pleased with them) at THE Barbershop said all that guess I'm voting for the fat jew loving retard

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
This is actually insane. We have dudes spewing divestor babble in here now.
blah blah blah, we'd benefit from a lot cocksuckers like these just shutting the fukk up and doing critical research

The Dems are too centrist for me, but I'm still voting blue, third party votes are pissing in the wind

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The first thing that came across your mind for them expressing their political views was them getting shot dead by police and not getting Justice then you proudly said i wouldn't feel sorry....you are twisted and unhinged.

You also hoped black women wasn't gonna march like that has helped :mjlol:

:manny:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
All of these niccaz are stupid. When the cops shoot one of these dumb nikkaz in the street becaue they feel emboldened by Trump granting them immunity I wont feel sorry for them and I hope black women won't march for their justice.
You sound retarded. All of these shootings happened under Obama:

Trayvon martin
Tamir rice
Mike Brown
Eric Gardner
Philando castile
Breonna Taylor
Sandra bland
Laquan McDonald
Walter Scott
Freddie gray
Jordan Edwards

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The fact that people still think the White House plays a factor in the economy is laughable. Most of the voting population have a dumbed down view of government and the roll it actually plays.
They loved when those covid checks from all the money printing were hitting their accounts, but hate the high inflation that came along with it :francis:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
The common denominator for Pro Trumpers is money and issues related to money.

The easy thing to do would be call them uneducated about politics (which they are, as most Americans are). And yes the Republicans/Conservatives have no shame at how far they're willing to lie and distort the truth.

But the Democrats, if they're serious about making change in this country via elected office (and I don't think they are), seriously need to look in the mirror. They have completely let the Republicans control the narrative about the day to day economics of Americans. People seriously think all the Dems care about is LGBT and Illegal Immigrants and at some point they have to question their message and branding as to why people think that is.
:whoo:
Wow. A great, nonpartisan, nuanced comment on a Coli political thread.
:wow:
Im shocked.
:picard:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
blah blah blah, we'd benefit from a lot cocksuckers like these just shutting the fukk up and doing critical research

The Dems are too centrist for me, but I'm still voting blue, third party votes are pissing in the wind

Out of touch comment right here.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sound retarded. All of these shootings happened under Obama:

Trayvon martin
Tamir rice
Mike Brown
Eric Gardner
Philando castile
Breonna Taylor
Sandra bland
Laquan McDonald
Walter Scott
Freddie gray
Jordan Edwards
Your point?
I'm talking about cops who'll undoubtedly be emboldened to abuse their authority by Trump giving them a greenlight to abuse their authority.

I'm not making excuses for Obama's milquetoast reponse to those killings but to pretend there is no distinction between that and a presidential candidate (whose a known white supremacist btw) explicitly saying he'd grant cops impunity is ridiculous. This is the same president who wanted to shoot protestors but was stopped by Mark Esper. Stop being stupid.