Black Men in Detroit Barbershop are hesitant to vote for Kamala Harris

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The thread title is misleading. Some of the older dudes in there were going after Trump and his Black supporters. One of them even said his Black supporters have a 'masta is better' mentality. They were the ones in that video making reasonable points, whereas the younger ones were pushing all the same ignorant Black pro-Trump rhetoric you see everywhere. At least one of those dudes was honest about his brother being a bigot and supporting Trump because he's anti-gay.

The dude in the black hat was whinging about Black people being too emotional when his support for Trump is based on emotion-backed ignorance. The video isn't as cut-and-dried as the op is trying to make it seem, even with that Fox News c00n in there trying to steer the conversation.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
All of these niccaz are stupid. When the cops shoot one of these dumb nikkaz in the street becaue they feel emboldened by Trump granting them immunity I wont feel sorry for them and I hope black women won't march for their justice.

Do you think your comment is in any way, shape, or form, constructive? Why exactly would those black men take feedback from your post that belittles, instead of persuade?

And before you ask, I've voted Democrat down the line since Obama.

lib123

All Star
Daps
All of these niccaz are stupid. When the cops shoot one of these dumb nikkaz in the street becaue they feel emboldened by Trump granting them immunity I wont feel sorry for them and I hope black women won't march for their justice.

On the flip side, who do you think these Trump supporting cops are going to take out their anger on if Kamala wins? We're gonna see another spike in police brutality and like Obama she won't do anything about it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

ALL OF THESE COP SHOOTINGS
EXPLODED UNDER OBAMA AND NONE
OF THEM DID PRISON TIME UNDER OBAMA.

SAME WITH CACS LIKE ZIMMERMAN.

LETS STOP PRETENDING
THIS shyt CHANGES REGARDLESS
OF WHICH PARTY IS IN OFFICE.

ATLEAST nikkaS TURNT UP
WHEN GEORGE FLOYD HAPPENED
WHEREAS OBAMA WOULD HAVE
TRIED TO TALK nikkaS DOWN
IN HIS BLACK VOICE
WHILE CALLING US THUGS.

KAMALA IS A fukkING COP BTW.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
polls already show that the black community is overwhelmingly riding for kamala. people like this are numerically insignificant.

the media is attempting to paint a narrative that black america is suicidal, but it isn’t corroborated by the data.

we have already seen the detroit early voting numbers.

:francis:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

ALL OF THESE COP SHOOTINGS
EXPLODED UNDER OBAMA AND NONE
OF THEM DID PRISON TIME UNDER OBAMA.

SAME WITH CACS LIKE ZIMMERMAN.

LETS STOP PRETENDING
THIS shyt CHANGES REGARDLESS
OF WHICH PARTY IS IN OFFICE.

ATLEAST nikkaS TURNT UP
WHEN GEORGE FLOYD HAPPENED
WHEREAS OBAMA WOULD HAVE
TRIED TO TALK nikkaS DOWN
IN HIS BLACK VOICE
WHILE CALLING US THUGS.

KAMALA IS A fukkING COP BTW.

I disagree with the bolded,

Under trump Jeff Sessions as AG and he released multiple police departments from consent decrees and cut the number of civil rights cases in the DOJ by 60%

In fact if was disastrous to the point it neutered the department of justice. So yes, allowing trump to appoint a flat out white supremacist in Jeff sessions resulted in less civil rights cases, and hundreds of cases thrown out. Many of those black civil rights cases

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I disagree with the bolded,

Under trump Jeff Sessions as AG and he released multiple police departments from consent decrees and cut the number of civil rights cases in the DOJ by 60%

In fact if was disastrous to the point it neutered the department of justice. So yes, allowing trump to appoint a flat out white supremacist in Jeff sessions resulted in less civil rights cases

YEA THATS COOL
BUT I SAW EVERY MURDEROUS COP
GET OFF SCOTT FREE UNDER OBAMA

CAC COPS WERE OUT HERE DOING
DRIVE BY SHOOTINGS
ON 12 YR OLDS

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you think your comment is in any way, shape, or form, constructive? Why exactly would those black men take feedback from your post that belittles, instead of persuade?

And before you ask, I've voted Democrat down the line since Obama.
I don't feel sorry for anyone riding with an overt white supremacist whose vowing to enact policies that harm us as a whole. After all his racism, his coup attempt, his threats against American citizens, his felony convictions, his deliberate mishandling of covid (which killed blacks disproportionately), his dog whistling to white nationalist militia groups etc etc, if you still find yourself "undecided" or voting for him you deserve what you get. You're apart of the problem in this country. And you're an enemy to my people. If you vote for Trump you have blood on your hands and should be held accountable.
I'm done trying to persuade c00ns and cacs who choose to be willfully ignorant. There is no amount of facts that will convince these people to cede from their positions. Lines have already been drawn and it is what it is.