Black Men in Detroit Barbershop are hesitant to vote for Kamala Harris

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Do these morons understand that under Trump tariffs the inflation is going to increase and that cost will be passed down to us the consumers?

That’s not even mentioning he’s a felon, rapist that tried to overthrow election and inspires to be dictator :snoop:

How people be this naive? I’m genuinely confused

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. The economy under him was doing a lot better then what we are going through right now. You can't even go to the grocery stores without making a life decision on which groceries you want to get"
i don't care who anyone votes for, but this talking point is so infuriatingly stupid :snoop: and you hear it all the time, from all kinds of people

if you're not happy with inflation, that's fine. but don't tell me that electing donald trump is gonna bring down the price of your groceries next year, because shyt was cheaper 5 years ago :snoop: that's the dumbest shyt i've ever heard

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Quotes from the Black Men at that shop

- "I think it's a coinflip on who is going to win, it's pretty much 50/50"
- "I'm still in between myself. Being an Entrepreneur, Father, and Grandfather, I am worried on the state of the country 10 years from now"
- "I'm voting for Trump, because my eyes are open, I can see. The economy under him was doing a lot better then what we are going through right now. You can't even go to the grocery stores without making a life decision on which groceries you want to get"
- "Living on a day to day basis has become harder now"
- "There are some benefits from Trump on keeping our jobs right here in America, and not going overseas. And the working class needs more job security for citizens in this country"
- "As far as Immigration goes, lets face it. Individuals right now are coming to this country who not only illegals, but they are also criminals"
- "Was it not Kamala Harris who supported de-fund the police?"
- "I feel anyone supporting Donald Trump has a slavery mentality. At the same time, you can not put the burden of the economy and blaming any one political party"
- "What's wrong with alot of us is that we vote on emotion. We can't have an opinion without someone being mad or upset with us on our political decisions"

2-3 weeks until November. I could already tell Election day is going to be crazy :whew:

Plies is smarter.
than the nikkaz in this detroit barber shop.

This is where those uncle Tom c00n McCain haircut having ass nikkaz go to look the wack way they do.

ol white haired nikkaz in the barbershop. Let his age'n hair color go to his head. That he talks like a ol racist clandestine white haired white man.

The disgust.

nikkaz talking what about-ism. For a lying rapist. Kuklos clandestine speaking son of a ku klux klan grand emperor dragon..hailing from rhe print capital of the world. Emphasis on rhe word cap. In the word capital.

Art Barr

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

ALL OF THESE COP SHOOTINGS
EXPLODED UNDER OBAMA AND NONE
OF THEM DID PRISON TIME UNDER OBAMA.

SAME WITH CACS LIKE ZIMMERMAN.

LETS STOP PRETENDING
THIS shyt CHANGES REGARDLESS
OF WHICH PARTY IS IN OFFICE.

ATLEAST nikkaS TURNT UP
WHEN GEORGE FLOYD HAPPENED
WHEREAS OBAMA WOULD HAVE
TRIED TO TALK nikkaS DOWN
IN HIS BLACK VOICE
WHILE CALLING US THUGS.

KAMALA IS A fukkING COP BTW.

:devil:
:evil:

obama's Justice Department implemented a lot of the policies that did hold cops accountable. Just like Trump releasing drug dealers. Obama actually visited a federal prison while being a sitting president and instructed his ppl to look for non violent offenders to pardon. Trump just piggybacked off that.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
obama's Justice Department implemented a lot of the policies that did hold cops accountable. Just like Trump releasing drug dealers. Obama actually visited a federal prison while being a sitting president and instructed his ppl to look for non violent offenders to pardon. Trump just piggybacked off that.

LMAO

WE TALKING ABOUT
"COPS KILLING nikkaS WITH IMMUNITY"

THEY DID OVER AND OVER UNDER OBAMA.

ALL OF THIS OTHER WEAK shyt
YOU nikkaS ARE BRINGING UP
WERE MEANT FOR PPL LIKE YOU.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

LETS STOP PRETENDING

ATLEAST nikkaS TURNT UP
WHEREAS OBAMA WOULD HAVE
IN HIS BLACK VOICE
WHILE CALLING US THUGS.

Breh Trump wanted to shoot protestors in the street but was stopped by his advisors. What the fukk do think is going to happen when he has people around him who wont say no to his impulses.

Police brutality has always been problem and will continue to be without legislation. However a presidential candidate explictly telling cops he'll grant them immunity whenever they cross the line is such an extreme diversion from the norm. And if you don't believe thing can get any worse you're ignorant of history.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
That Donald Trump grift is the grift that keeps on grifting... fukking lunatic racist has almost half the country in a chokehold :dahell:

Man if he cheats his way back to the white house with help from his Supreme Court you can burn this country down and start over...there is no coming back from that shyt :camby:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh Trump wanted to shoot protestors in the street but was stopped by his advisors. What the fukk do think is going to happen when he has people around him who wont say no to his impulses.

Police brutality has always been problem and will continue to be without legislation. However a presidential candidate explictly telling cops he'll grant them immunity whenever they cross the line is such an extreme diversion from the norm. And if you don't believe thing can get any worse you're ignorant of history.

COPS HAD IMMUNITY UNDER OBAMA.

LITERALLY DID DRIVE SHOOTINGS
ON 12 YR OLDS.

SHOT FATHERS IN THE BACK
WHILE THEY WERE LOOKING AT TOYS IN WALMART.

SHOT UNARMED PASSENGERS
FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF
THE CAR WHILE NEW BORNS SAT IN THE CAR

STRAIGHT UP LYNCHED SANDRA BLAND

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

LETS STOP PRETENDING

ATLEAST nikkaS TURNT UP
WHEREAS OBAMA WOULD HAVE
IN HIS BLACK VOICE
WHILE CALLING US THUGS.

The rise in attention to police shootings during Obama's presidency wasn't because they exploded out of nowhere, it's just that technology like smartphones made it harder to ignore. Obama didn't have control over local prosecutions either; that's up to state prosecutors and grand juries. But his DOJ actually did something by investigating police departments and pushing for, and instituting reforms, unlike Trump, who reversed those efforts and gave cops more power.

Under Obama, the DOJ took significant steps to reform policing through pattern and practice investigations into departments accused of unconstitutional practices. When systemic issues like racial profiling or excessive force were found, the DOJ entered into consent decrees, legally binding agreements that mandated reforms under federal oversight, as seen in the Ferguson case. They also filed lawsuits against departments that resisted changes and emphasized community policing to build trust between law enforcement and communities. Additionally, the DOJ launched initiatives to address racial bias and improve officer training. Overall, these efforts aimed to tackle systemic racism in policing and promote accountability, representing a major federal push for reform.

This all went out the window when Trump put Jeff Sessions in charge. The Biden admin. reinstated it, but those set-backs didn't disappear.

Saying "nothing changes no matter who's in office" ignores how Democrats have pushed for reforms, while Republicans doubled down on defending the status quo and reversing those reforms. The constant shifts creates the instability that harms long term progress, and give people who don't really pay attention the impression that nothing changes regardless of who's in office.

And calling Kamala just "a cop" is an oversimplification that ignores that she also pushed reforms. Dismissing it all as the same is a lazy take.

COPS HAD IMMUNITY UNDER OBAMA.

LITERALLY DID DRIVE SHOOTINGS
ON 12 YR OLDS.

SHOT FATHERS IN THE BACK
WHILE THEY WERE LOOKING AT TOYS IN WALMART.

SHOT UNARMED PASSENGERS
FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF
THE CAR WHILE NEW BORNS SAT IN THE CAR

STRAIGHT UP LYNCHED SANDRA BLAND

SCOTUS established qualified immunity long before him, and his DOJ actually took steps to investigate police practices and push through reforms aimed at holding officers accountable. Eight years in office isn't enough time to fix hundreds of years of America's systemic issues. Ongoing challenges in law enforcement require persistent advocacy and reform that goes beyond any single presidency. The frequent shifts between parties, with one supporting reform and the other favoring regression, hinder the progress needed for lasting change.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My lil cousin got threatened by his daddy to vote for Kamala. He said he's gonna drag him out of the bed and make him vote for her. If not, he's kicking him out. He turned 18 this past summer.

I told his daddy "I ain't voting at all, and I wish a bytch would threaten me"

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
nikkas and poor whites see trump as this powerful rich man, having side bytches, bullshytting and lying and talking about this wonderful life in America and They believe thats them .

U a dumb motherfukker who say i was eating good under trump..

So how was u living under Obama, bush prior? Broke as fukk and when trump left in 2020 u went broke again

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

LMAO

WE TALKING ABOUT
"COPS KILLING nikkaS WITH IMMUNITY"

THEY DID OVER AND OVER UNDER OBAMA.

ALL OF THIS OTHER WEAK shyt
YOU nikkaS ARE BRINGING UP
WERE MEANT FOR PPL LIKE YOU.

N1gga, what are u saying? That Trump stopped it or something? Im telling u the Obama doj implemented policies to go after those cops and have local authorities go after them