Black Girl Twerks On Stage At Berkely College Graduation. Too Much? (VIDEOS)

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Of course you dont....you are so conditioned to seeing black folk throw their dignity away that you defend it.......pathetic

nikka what did I defend, I said it's trashy but she can do what she wants

we have autonomy, you can't control everyone , are you mad I wasn't as mad or outraged over a twerk as you, you gotta go outside, hoes twerk everyday

explain how I'm defending her?

I'll wait..

FaithfulDeafeningBullmastiff-small.gif

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
nikka what did I defend, I said it's trashy but she can do what she wants

we have autonomy, you can't control everyone , are you mad I wasn't as mad or outraged over a twerk as you, you gotta go outside, hoes twerk everyday

explain how I'm defending her?

I'll wait..

FaithfulDeafeningBullmastiff-small.gif

It ain't about control...its about holding our people to standards.. you dont care about the standards....seeing black folk c00nin it up is fine with you

Daps
Wtf?? I don't know what got into you. I never had an issue with you before I rejoined the Coli. Maybe you would want to read responses before answering them.

Hi. Don’t mind her. She’s a high spectrum retardant. I’m actually forming a coalition against Nicole. I think you should join my ranks. Think about it.

- Little Foot

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hi. Don’t mind her. She’s a high spectrum retardant. I’m actually forming a coalition against Nicole. I think you should join my ranks. Think about it.

- Little Foot
Like a fugazi faggit who propositions and whines online to other men in their DMs has a right to speak on anything in here. Let alone the fact that you didn't talk that same shyt or keep that energy with the men in here that you do with me. Running away from your thread like a Little bytch and dodging text messages, homo. Don't make me have to call your name out, like everyone else has. Forming a coalition... LMAOFFF.. it's that serious huh?? Go fukkin make a thread about it- like the rest of your "coalition" has.

In the meantime.. are you ever gonna answer this or no?? why are you doing a dive for dykk in DMs though, that Coalition is looking type funny rn, yall dead stay taking losses out here with the sexual proclivities and innuendos :coffee:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/col...xposed-trying-to-get-some-dikk-in-dms.704004/

Last edited:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I dont get the hate toward twerking.:yeshrug:

I dont think the coli would hate as much if it were an Arab woman belly dancing or a Hawian woman hula dancing. Both those dances are sexual but the twerk is considered more vulgar...hmm:mjpls:

See yourselves through the eyes of you oppressor brehs:francis:

Glad no one dapped this reach :pachaha:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
This.

I've been to three college graduations in the past three days, two public colleges and one smaller private school.
Only four kids did nonsense like this, two of them were Ques and first-gen, one guy had just been there for 7 years, and one was some woman who REALLY wanted attention. They were all Black of course.

That's what I was thinking, but that's Berklee? I'd never heard of this school.
What exactly did the 4 do?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
:picard:

At first I thought they meant UC Berkeley. But that explains the behavior.

Thought it was too ... actually woulda hit the :leon: if she did that at UC Berkeley .

:heh:

This.

I've been to three college graduations in the past three days, two public colleges and one smaller private school.
Only four kids did nonsense like this, two of them were Ques and first-gen, one guy had just been there for 7 years, and one was some woman who REALLY wanted attention. They were all Black of course.

That's what I was thinking, but that's Berklee? I'd never heard of this school.

Of course ? Oh really ? :mjpls:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
We in the age of the bozo where everybody is doing their best clown impressions on the biggest stages...

Social media has people unhappy with their pedestrian lives so they chase attention and become clout demons...

It is what it is, don’t know what job she applying for where she’d want to be known for this but to each their own :ehh:

She went thru college :dwillhuh:
Lol cmon cuz nah you dont know her journey

Same thing when nikkas be crying at the NFL combine, we don’t know what they been thru to get to that point