Black Girl Twerks On Stage At Berkely College Graduation. Too Much? (VIDEOS)

Daps
Meh. Other types of people do all types of weird shyt and nobody says shyt. So what if she danced? These jews step on glass wrapped in a freaking napkin and let rabbis dry off a freshly circumcised male's penis with his beard.

Weird shyt. Asians pour sand up an unwanted newborn daughters nose and gut themselves for honor even till this very day.

Muslims depending on where they from will beat women with a stick if a male finds the woman attractive as if its the womans fault that Arab men have no self control...

But y'all wanna stomp down on this young lady who achieved an academic goal because she danced :dead:

Nikkas

Lmao aye bro, these niccas ain't never gone hear u, I deal with that shyt all tha time on here :laff:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lol cmon cuz nah you dont know her journey

Same thing when nikkas be crying at the NFL combine, we don’t know what they been thru to get to that point

Did this nikka just compare getting drafted by a major sports league to graduating from some expressway billboard college :whatdafukk:

:mjlol:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Did this nikka just compare getting drafted by a major sports league to graduating from some expressway billboard college :whatdafukk:

:mjlol:
:manny: While what she did was tacky. She could’ve had a hard life growing up and this for profit degree maybe her Super Bowl moment.

You never know.

Tiffrock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D.C. ,living in ATL
Tiffrock and BP, how yall took stripping and used it as a hustle but other failed to follow that path. Do you two think its all about upbringing?

Like you know that this is just a means to an end goal?

Yeah you have to have an end goal and save. Too many people who make quick cash squander money on frivious things and don't save and/or invest.
I wouldn't say it's an upbringing more like a mindset.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:manny: While what she did was tacky. She could’ve had a hard life growing up and this for profit degree maybe her Super Bowl moment.

You never know.

I’m just saying, I graduated across stage in college with honors, on house arrest after doin 6 years...idgaf about all that. This broads a clown, period.

Didn’t even want to walk across stage but my fam made me and since I didn’t walk across stage in high school for obvious reasons, I obliged them because I owed them that much for the immeasurable about of love and support they showed me at my worst points in life...

At no point in any of that did I want to do a fukkin jig. Moreso wanted to get that bullshyt over so I could get to the money and now I wish I hadn’t went to college at all and just got into my trade then...

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i instantly know a person is worthless trash when i see them twerking. not that it would ever happen, but if i seen my daughter, wife, etc doin that, i'd instantly next them. problem is, a lot of so-called 'men' nowadays don't shame this behavior enough. if they did, these dumbass females wouldn't do it.
maybe ppl have a point about that whole incel thing on the coli

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Todays generation doesn't know what formal is,these will be most of your daughters 18 years from now. You thought praising strippers and instagram modes was all fun and games,meanwhile upstanding women and girls of your family go unoticed and unshielded because you too busy trying to get your dikk wetted by hellhounds:respect:

Daps
@Vae Victis I see u in this thang brudda
JVQGzfA.png