Black Girl Twerks On Stage At Berkely College Graduation. Too Much? (VIDEOS)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly why do we have to police what black folks do. Like most people in this world ain't shyt and try to act all righteous and always pointing the fingers at what people shouldn't be doing. I'm trying to make money be the best person I can be in this world I don't give a fukk about how someone wants to celebrate how they accomplished something.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Well we don't know if she strips on not. It could be a player's club situation, dancing through school. White chocolate from ATL (Tip Drill fame) got a computer science degree from Spelman ,was working for IBM and quit to dance at Strokers because of the money. I got a degree from Howard and danced part time doing private parties on the weekend while still having a career. There all types of scenarios. I do agree with you that twerking at graduation isn't the appropriate time or place.
Didn’t read all that. I don’t speak treesh talk, instathot babble or paid p-ssy lingo and I don't engage in legit discussions with dive for dyck “divas” thinking that the shyt is normal or a standard for living. Refrain from quoting me. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Some of these women just can't help themselves can they?:mjlol: Always shaking their ass at every opportunity.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Meh. Other types of people do all types of weird shyt and nobody says shyt. So what if she danced? These jews step on glass wrapped in a freaking napkin and let rabbis dry off a freshly circumcised male's penis with his beard.

Weird shyt. Asians pour sand up an unwanted newborn daughters nose and gut themselves for honor even till this very day.

Muslims depending on where they from will beat women with a stick if a male finds the woman attractive as if its the womans fault that Arab men have no self control...

But y'all wanna stomp down on this young lady who achieved an academic goal because she danced :dead:

Nikkas
Utter nonsense.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly why do we have to police what black folks do. Like most people in this world ain't shyt and try to act all righteous and always pointing the fingers at what people shouldn't be doing. I'm trying to make money be the best person I can be in this world I don't give a fukk about how someone wants to celebrate how they accomplished something.

Image is everything...

Employers will pass on an applicant if their FB profile has questionable content..

So if she is planning on being her own entrepreneur, then let her twerk on the highest mountain.. But if she think she can do silly shyt like this, and go out and ask for a job, things like this can come back to haunt her..