Black Girl Twerks On Stage At Berkely College Graduation. Too Much? (VIDEOS)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Image is everything...

Employers will pass on an applicant if their FB profile has questionable content..

So if she is planning on being her own entrepreneur, then let her twerk on the highest mountain.. But if she think she can do silly shyt like this, and go out and ask for a job, things like this can come back to haunt her..

Clearly she wasn’t thinking about that we she did it. If thats the repercussions she faces so be it. At the end of the day this doesn’t affect me or half the nikkaz on this board. If black people want to do silly shyt like this it’s whatever at the end of the day she will be straight.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Your post spoke for itself....how can you defend it?....Oh its petty....thsts why
Oh so no actual proof of me hating or speaking down on black people.

Just another fakkit mad because I said something he didn't like and other pussies cheer leading in hiding. Par for the course.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Clearly she wasn’t thinking about that we she did it. If thats the repercussions she faces so be it. At the end of the day this doesn’t affect me or half the nikkaz on this board. If black people want to do silly shyt like this it’s whatever at the end of the day she will be straight.

No she wont....it went viral and her name is attached to it...if someone decides to tag her name under it and a subsequent Google search is done...who knows how it can backfire

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Oh so no actual proof of me hating or speaking down on black people.

Just another fakkit mad because I said something he didn't like and other pussies cheer leading in hiding. Par for the course.

You said a black person should be able to twerk, tap dance, shuck and jive as much as they want....

Dont try to spin now you fukkin c00n

Tiffrock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D.C. ,living in ATL
Didn’t read all that. I don’t speak treesh talk, instathot babble or paid p-ssy lingo and I don't engage in legit discussions with dive for dyck “divas” thinking that the shyt is normal or a standard for living. Refrain from quoting me. Thanks.

Wtf?? I don't know what got into you. I never had an issue with you before I rejoined the Coli. Maybe you would want to read responses before answering them.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
You said a black person should be able to twerk, tap dance, shuck and jive as much as they want....

Dont try to spin now you fukkin c00n
You're mad. I get it.

tenor.gif

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
I dont get the hate toward twerking.:yeshrug:

I dont think the coli would hate as much if it were an Arab woman belly dancing or a Hawian woman hula dancing. Both those dances are sexual but the twerk is considered more vulgar...hmm:mjpls:

See yourselves through the eyes of you oppressor brehs:francis:

Time and a place for everything but here you come with that smart dumb nikka shyt.

View media item 17641