Black Girl Twerks On Stage At Berkely College Graduation. Too Much? (VIDEOS)

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well we don't know if she strips on not. It could be a player's club situation, dancing through school. White chocolate from ATL (Tip Drill fame) got a computer science degree from Spelman ,was working for IBM and quit to dance at Strokers because of the money. I got a degree from Howard and danced part time doing private parties on the weekend while still having a career. There all types of scenarios. I do agree with you that twerking at graduation isn't the appropriate time or place.
:ohhh:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meh. Other types of people do all types of weird shyt and nobody says shyt. So what if she danced? These jews step on glass wrapped in a freaking napkin and let rabbis dry off a freshly circumcised male's penis with his beard.

Weird shyt. Asians pour sand up an unwanted newborn daughters nose and gut themselves for honor even till this very day.

Muslims depending on where they from will beat women with a stick if a male finds the woman attractive as if its the womans fault that Arab men have no self control...

But y'all wanna stomp down on this young lady who achieved an academic goal because she danced :dead:

Nikkas
This is a tremendous stretch.
I dont get the hate toward twerking.:yeshrug:

I dont think the coli would hate as much if it were an Arab woman belly dancing or a Hawian woman hula dancing. Both those dances are sexual but the twerk is considered more vulgar...hmm:mjpls:

See yourselves through the eyes of you oppressor brehs:francis:
Hula dancing isn’t sexual, nor is it gendered. Men and women hula dance, holds both religious and oral historical significance in numerous islander cultures.
I’ve never seen an Arab, North African, or Southeast Asian woman belly dance at graduation, and neither have you.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What exactly did the 4 do?
The Ques held up the ceremony for about two minutes combined stepping and jumping, the woman was twerking and held up the line, and the other guy did a split and pulled out a selfie stick while slowly backing down the stage. He missed the person who was supposed to shake his hand and hand him his degree case.
Only people who were amused were his family members.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tiffrock and BP, how yall took stripping and used it as a hustle but other failed to follow that path. Do you two think its all about upbringing?

Like you know that this is just a means to an end goal?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Tiffrock and BP, how yall took stripping and used it as a hustle but other failed to follow that path. Do you two think its all about upbringing?

Like you know that this is just a means to an end goal?

It's a job breh no more no less. People stay stuck in dead end jobs all the time and some people don't. People should have goals and always thrive to move forward. I used it to transition to being self employed. It was never a lifestyles to me. Just a job. It hasn't impacted my life negatively in any way IMO. In fact, my life is better for it.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be an entertainment prop for the masses brehettes
full

Seriously some of us need to chill were people not sources of entertainment to plug in and play