Black Girl Twerks On Stage At Berkely College Graduation. Too Much? (VIDEOS)

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This was so inappropriate and tasteless and shameless stereotypical behavior at best
:snoop:

Yet I was so turned on by her "performance"..

You saw how she Arched her back
:ohlawd:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Ladies of thecoli, how does one begin to explain such behaviour? I think I'm going to need you to break this whole thing down so we can digest it.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
She can twerk all she wants. She's just one chick happy that she got her degree. She doesn't represent all of 'em.

However, before you go online bragging about how we negros are not on your level, don't forget to vote for FREE/SUBSIDIZED higher education for your little daughters coming up.

I want you to actually be "the most educated group". :ufdup:

So if you're really 'bout it 'bout it ...

... and you value edumacation like all them asians do ...

... and are still pissed at the fact that in some places in America it was actually illegal to teach your ancestors to read ...

... so you don't give a fukk how much it will cost the "rich" and their precious tax cuts...

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE FOR FREE HIGHER EDUCATION IN THE 2020 ELECTION...

It's actually part of the platform of one of the democratic candidates. :ufdup:

The one who marched & got arrested for your right to equal education back in the '60s...
The one who also wants you to have single-payer health care so it's easier to start that business we know is coming...
The one who also wants to raise the minimum wage to help your sisthren who have no degree to twerk about...

Etc. etc...

Question is: are you really 'bout it 'bout it, or was that just another mindless twerk to be followed by "not on my level" babble? :usure:

Last edited: