Black Girl Twerks On Stage At Berkely College Graduation. Too Much? (VIDEOS)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Did this nikka just compare getting drafted by a major sports league to graduating from some expressway billboard college :whatdafukk:

:mjlol:
Don’t expect much when you have people justifying acting like a string of increasingly bad decisions lleading to Strip Mall Univ. is a cause for celebration and the pursuit of sex jobs as an accomplishment despite being stripped of any dignity . Knowing damn well she is getting financially fukked by a for-profit school on a dept of Ed. Watchlist and the latter were fukkin in exchange for services rendered. “get it how you live it.” mentality. Responses are comedy at this point - people trying to convince themselves.

Twerk away while your school is being sued for deceptive practices, your degree is about to be as useless as a google image graduate certificate -
New York City sues for-profit Berkeley College when you could have just went to CUNY or NJCC for a legit start.
:beli:

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
And while i support ass shaking 100%
this is tasteless.
wat6rr.jpg

yyy

All Star
Daps
I'm not a big fan of Tariq Nasheed, but a while back I listened to a segment of his and I had to completely agree.

27:50
Black people dance too much. When it's time to learn, we dance. When it's time to work, we dance. When it's time to fight back against racism, we dance. There's nothing wrong with dancing. But there is something wrong when the collectivity mentality believes that we should dance all the time. This girl here went to a for-profit college. One of the worst decisions she can make. Did she work hard? Yes. But a for-profit school is still not a good move. She's here celebrating while the owner of the school is sitting in his nice house and counting his dollars. She's dancing while her future is going up in smoke.
Racial wealth inequality is worsened by student debt, study finds
The Lifelong Cost of Getting a For-Profit Education
Research has shown that for-profit colleges disproportionately enroll black students, single parents, and older students. On its face, that seems like a good thing, since it means increased access to higher education. But for-profits tend to be more expensive, have lower six-year graduation rates, and lead students to take out more loans that they are more likely to default on. Yet, despite all the red flags, students described the process for enrolling in the institutions as virtually seamless—“frictionless,” even.
It's time to dance less and think more.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I'm not a big fan of Tariq Nasheed, but a while back I listened to a segment of his and I had to completely agree.

27:50
Black people dance too much. When it's time to learn, we dance. When it's time to work, we dance. When it's time to fight back against racism, we dance. There's nothing wrong with dancing. But there is something wrong when the collectivity mentality believes that we should dance all the time. This girl here went to a for-profit college. One of the worst decisions she can make. Did she work hard? Yes. But a for-profit school is still not a good move. She's here celebrating while the owner of the school is sitting in his nice house and counting his dollars. She's dancing while her future is going up in smoke.
Racial wealth inequality is worsened by student debt, study finds
The Lifelong Cost of Getting a For-Profit Education

It's time to dance less and think more.

I don’t fukk with this nikka but he speaking facts here :damn:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I mean maybe she really is a stripper?

Maybe she sees it as a big "eff you" to all us downing strippers.