Black feminism ideologically is one of the worst things that happened to Black people in this country.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Nope they weren't. But see how deep their propaganda runs?

This dummy thinks it's intelligent to retroactively stereotype Black men as a bunch of brutes and that's why Black women c00ned it up with CIA and FBI and sold out Black Panthers.

Such a shytty bytch made community :mjlol:
i stopped taking that clown seriously a while ago.

they always come in with some anti black particularly anti black male nonsense.

I dont even think they are black, but is what it is

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
It drove gender wars and radicalized generations of Black women to hate Black men.
This new age modern feminism has been cancerous to every society not just black folks. It's gotten to the point were mfs are literally arguing man vs bear. :pachaha:
I think:

Self hatred

Low self esteem

Ignorant of being ignorant

Materialism

Are fare more pressing and destructive mentalities than feminism for the black community
Good take :ehh:but id throw feminism in that list for sure. Without folks coming together and starting families how can your really call yourself a community

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
It radicalized Black men to hate Black women as well.

Listen to Black music in the 70s and then listen to Black music in 2024 if you think I'm just being a troll

Stay woke
Is it really feminism ? Or just what the media pushed? Because the 80s/90s brought in toxic rap. Shout out to C Delores Tucker

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
I never said it was a one way street. People like you have for decades.

Y'all are spiraling because Black men are speaking out against the decades long propaganda war Black women have waged against Black boys and men.

Y'all will always gloss over the fact that Black women isolate their sons and raise them under Black feminism and somehow the boys come out hating themselves and never reaching their true potential. Maybe it's because someone who genuinely believes Black males are inferior is lording over them? Even in schools we can show Black women target Black boys more than any other teacher does.
The coli says that the majority of black men are 'good' men...so how does that narrative exist with the paragraph you just wrote??...

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It radicalized Black men to hate Black women as well.

Listen to Black music in the 70s and then listen to Black music in 2024 if you think I'm just being a troll

Stay woke
tenor.gif

It’s only the internet
You nikkas are so fukking lame

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
A lot boomer men beat the shyt out of those women or cheated on them or left them with kids or ignored them or spent more time with friends etc. Gen X wasn’t much better. It’s no wonder that they ran to feminism. These modern ain’t shyt “fukk you pay me” women are a direct result of that.

Is anybody gonna refute this talking point?

Was it CIA or was it boomer black men beating on black women? Looking at history, even white women was getting they ass whooped. Is that why child support and alimony a thing?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
i stopped taking that clown seriously a while ago.

they always come in with some anti black particularly anti black male nonsense.

I dont even think they are black, but is what it is

So domestic violence wasn't a problem in the black community in the 70s?

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

It’s only the internet
You nikkas are so fukking lame
Mf'ers having a adult discussion in here. Will anything come of it? Probably not :mjgrin: but its nice to have on the TLR from time to time. Now go outside and play with a toy til we're finished.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Is anybody gonna refute this talking point?

Was it CIA or was it boomer black men beating on black women? Looking at history, even white women was getting they ass whooped. Is that why child support and alimony a thing?
It can be both

Feminism like most movements dropped at the perfect time

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Yup, god forbid these pesky BW, like, gave a shyt about anything but being a baby factory and a in house servant to a male who sees her as sub-human free labor. I hate when they think and shyt.

:troll:
I mean feminism was about denying women access to certain things and nikkas where in no position to do such a thing

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

They been trying to get Curry and "black male studies" out the paint for years. Took awhile but I realized a lot of it seems to be about resources. "Black studies" is almost exclusively centered on black feminism or black gay/queer studies and theory. There is no interest or room for studying black men in general, and certain forces want all the pie (professor tenure, scholarships, facility donations/funds, etc) to themselves. If we had actual black male studies in American universities we'd get pushback/crying/bullshyt about marginalizing black women so they've dedicated themselves to smearing Curry.

It's not a coincidence that the black power movement was dismantled and immediately replaced by black feminist theory and bell hooks in the late 70s/early 80s.