Black feminism ideologically is one of the worst things that happened to Black people in this country.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Nope they weren't. But see how deep their propaganda runs?

This dummy thinks it's intelligent to retroactively stereotype Black men as a bunch of brutes and that's why Black women c00ned it up with CIA and FBI and sold out Black Panthers.

Such a shytty bytch made community :mjlol:
You keep blaming Black women and yes they deserve some blame BUT....

Who sold out Fred Hampton though and laced his drink so crackas could execute him?

Who lied on Geronimo Pratt and got him sentenced for a crime he didn't commit?

Who lined Malcolm X up and blew his chest out with a shotgun in front of his family?

It ain't a one way street shyt is deeper then just "feminism"

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
A lot boomer men beat the shyt out of those women or cheated on them or left them with kids or ignored them or spent more time with friends etc. Gen X wasn’t much better. It’s no wonder that they ran to feminism. These modern ain’t shyt “fukk you pay me” women are a direct result of that.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
There is no equality in patriarchy. It you believe in the nuclear family you do not believe in "equality."

A nuclear core family is the basis of a stable civilization..

Your thought processes is the kind that allows a civilization to whither away.

Op is wrong, but this take is just as wrong

Last edited:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You keep blaming Black women and yes they deserve some blame BUT....

Who sold out Fred Hampton though and laced his drink so crackas could execute him?

Who lied on Geronimo Pratt and got him sentenced for a crime he didn't commit?

Who lined Malcolm X up and blew his chest out with a shotgun in front of his family?

It ain't a one way street shyt is deeper then just "feminism"
I never said it was a one way street. People like you have for decades.

Y'all are spiraling because Black men are speaking out against the decades long propaganda war Black women have waged against Black boys and men.

Y'all will always gloss over the fact that Black women isolate their sons and raise them under Black feminism and somehow the boys come out hating themselves and never reaching their true potential. Maybe it's because someone who genuinely believes Black males are inferior is lording over them? Even in schools we can show Black women target Black boys more than any other teacher does.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I disagree.

The Black Panther Party or Black Radical movements wasn't destroyed by feminism...there were well-renowned and respected feminist members within those movements/organizations.

Black Panther Party and Black Radical movements demises were due to internal issues over leadership/direction, drugs, and outside interference/agents (as in police and government informants).

Secondly, Black Womanhood has been around for far longer than those movements existed. White women did not brainwash Black women into adopting a womanhood perspective. Black women have always had these influences dating back to the 1850s and maybe even longer than that, Sojourner Truth (with her “Ain't I a Woman” speech at a Woman's Rights Convention) being a spokeswoman/voice of such sentiments.

Last edited:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Jesus

Crazy title

So slavery was OK then

FCY66CsVgAU-B6A.jpg:large

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
There is no equality in patriarchy. It you believe in the nuclear family you do not believe in "equality."
Yeah cause the man is the head. The man leads. You came from my rib cage ergo you're bound to me as a man for direction. The Bible was clear about this :mjgrin:

In return you'll and our children be provided resources and protection by the man. But see thats the problem unfortunately. Under a white supremacist society such as America our women and children were never afforded such protection and resources. In a environment like that is easy to see why so many of our women were suspectible to feminist ideology Ie. "nikkas ain't shyt" ie. "What I need a man for I can do bad all by myself" etc. etc.

The shyt is real intricate and involves alot of layers and moving parts its sad unfortunately :francis:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nope they weren't. But see how deep their propaganda runs?

This dummy thinks it's intelligent to retroactively stereotype Black men as a bunch of brutes and that's why Black women c00ned it up with CIA and FBI and sold out Black Panthers.

Such a shytty bytch made community :mjlol:

How do you know this? Are there numerous sources pointing to either?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
How do you know the majority of Black men were beating on Black women?

You don't, but it gels with the evil Black brute stereotype America has pushed for centuries.

I didn't say Black men were beating black women. That is the mantra that's told from Black women. Black men say it was the white man CIA.

Somebody's wrong.