Black feminism ideologically is one of the worst things that happened to Black people in this country.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Are you just against the male led, top-down structure or 2 parent homes period?
I'm against the separatism and isolationism that nuclear families promotes for women. Single parenthood is directly the result of encouraging complete dependency on another person especially on a sex that is not naturally inclined to be a parent.

If 2 parent households worked there wouldn't be so many laws and ideologies needed to keep them together. And even with all that they still fail the vast majority of the time.

That being said, it makes no sense to depend on someone who is naturally inclined to roam. Again these structures fail over and over and over again. The same arguements for it has been made for generations and its worse than its ever been.

Time to do what works. Not what makes one party feel good.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did we do before colonization?

Is the nuclear family structure a thing anywhere where so called civilized Eurasian culture isn’t the dominate culture?

I’m guessing the positive alternative would be the village but we’re way too divided for that in the near future

The path we’re headed down is a global village where everyone is pretty much state babies which has always been the end game of communism/liberalism/feminism

I agree

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feminism exists in every part of the world it just varies in how it’s expressed.

A South African woman told me there are parts of Africa where they’re so protective of their women if a man has reached 28 and is still unmarried he has to move outta town.

I asked her why and she said, “if he’s unmarried by then he’s damaged goods and we don’t want him influencing the youth.”

this is why people in Africa marry often and soon

You wont find hoards of single poeple in their late 30s and 40s roaming around like life is a continuous party that never ends, never wanting to grow up. It's a recipe for collapse.

You see alot of these single old women who go to Africa from US thinking they gonna get boy toys to boss around because they have money. They learn really fast that the whole empowerment boss the man around will end badly. It even ends badly in the states where they come from, but I dont know what possesses them to think they gonna have boy toys to boss around when they come to the motherland. Just retire and make your garden. You can not change centuries of tradition They did not invest in a family when they could so they just roam around the continent on continuous vacation paying young men/boys for sex, with some of them disrespecting them.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
this is why people in Africa marry often and soon

You wont find hoards of single poeple in their late 30s and 40s roaming around like life is a continuous party that never ends, never wanting to grow up. It's a recipe for collapse.
I think non-western countries are better with family values.

My cousins in Jamaica were all married by the time they were 25 yet I doubt they would be if they were in the west.
You see alot of these single old women who go to Africa from US thinking they gonna get boy toys to boss around because they have money. They learn really fast that the whole empowerment boss the man around will end badly. It even ends badly in the states where they come from, but I dont know what possesses them to think they gonna have boy toys to boss around when they come to the motherland. Just retire and make your garden. You can not change centuries of tradition They did not invest in a family when they could so they just roam around the continent on continuous vacation paying young men/boys for sex, with some of them disrespecting them.
They stay getting finessed tho :mjlol:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
It radicalized Black men to hate Black women as well.

Listen to Black music in the 70s and then listen to Black music in 2024 if you think I'm just being a troll

Stay woke
Basically.... One push and it's a Royal rumble...

Right now they are bots trying to force a racial war amongst blacks...

You can watch an IG video of food being served and boom... Blacks are supposedly fighting blacks over who copied who food.,

One good stereotype about blacks is...we love food...since when do we fight over food looking good????