Black feminism ideologically is one of the worst things that happened to Black people in this country.

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
Yup, god forbid these pesky BW, like, gave a shyt about anything but being a baby factory and a in house servant to a male who sees her as sub-human free labor. I hate when they think and shyt.

:troll:
It's the same way the dominant society feel about black men, yet some how the coli don't see the irony and connection...I give up..lmao

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
LoL...I'm trying too, but it's hard. The fanfiction that goes on here is hilarious and sad at the same time...lol

You don't think it was the CIA white men who made black women turn to feminism? You think it was black men beating on and mistreating black women?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Children being abandoned
Drugs running rampant
Glorifying Street culture
Those low reading stats for black kids
And you really think black feminism is the worst thing that has happened

The Panthers and other Black radicial organizations were addressing education, violence, food insecurity, etc. until the CIA used feminism to help destroy the movement.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Children being abandoned
Drugs running rampant
Glorifying Street culture
Those low reading stats for black kids
And you really think black feminism is the worst thing that has happened

I don’t agree with feminism but you have to remember a number of people who post here are legitimately retarded and not serious

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I think:

Self hatred

Low self esteem

Ignorant of being ignorant

Materialism

Are fare more pressing and destructive mentalities than feminism for the black community

Nah Black feminism ideology destroyed the radical black thought of the 70s. It was the most detrimental ideology that we have even seen in this country.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Yup, god forbid these pesky BW, like, gave a shyt about anything but being a baby factory and a in house servant to a male who sees her as sub-human free labor. I hate when they think and shyt.

:troll:

I believe in total equality with women fully, however the black feminism ideology is wholly destructive

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The tried using feminism to destabilize Afghanistan and it did not work.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The tried using feminism to destabilize Afghanistan and it did not work.

Because there's clear roles set over there.

Over here we see more and more the push for women to take over men's roles.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Yeah it helped destabilize the Black family structure. Promotion of casual hook ups (you didn’t have a wave of women who legit didn’t know who the father of their child was until this period), removal of shame surrounding out-of-wedlock births and helping to promote the flawed ideology that two parents aren’t needed to raise a child. Trick bag of the century.