Black feminism ideologically is one of the worst things that happened to Black people in this country.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Children being abandoned
Drugs running rampant
Glorifying Street culture
Those low reading stats for black kids
And you really think black feminism is the worst thing that has happened

:russ: I dont know, but I do know that black countries over seas, even black women heads of state have rejected feminism claiming it destroys the harmony between men and women in their culture.

Your American culture is EXHIBIT A.

Yas

Banned
Daps
:russ: I dont know, but I do know that black countries over seas, even black women heads of state have rejected feminism claiming it destroys the harmony between men and women in their culture.

Your American culture is EXHIBIT A.
Which is funny because when you look at the stats in those countries they have issues too

TMBlue

Pro
Daps
Aye...Im still Ushering da bish in the right direction regardless.

You better get "One of them Ones" or you'll be "Moving Mountains" and asking "what's a "man to do" to keep her from being your "Rival"

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is funny because when you look at the stats in those countries they have issues too

they have intact family units and little crime and the children mostly become self sufficient entrepreneurs at WORST.

No place on earth has no issues, but feminism has not solved ANY issue, it's mostly exacerbated them. If you want to reduce a population to 0 then feminism + the alphabet people works well.

You can not go any non white non english speaking country and push that as a way of life or something positive. Men and women both will push back.

These same places have women who make money and women in govt. The brand of feminism you all push is like racism with a gender focus. It's digusting and makes you look like you have penis envy as opposed to promoting anything constructive.

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm just sayin...

If I was a woman, I'd hate being viewed as a second class citizen who just makes babies and cooks. Ya'll gotta put yourselves in their shoes. Feminism is like civil rights. They're human beings who want FAIRNESS.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
they have intact family units and little crime and the children mostly become self sufficient entrepreneurs at WORST.

What countries are you talking about? Africa is large continent.

No place on earth has no issues, but feminism has not solved ANY issue, it's mostly exacerbated them. If you want to reduce a population to 0 then feminism + the alphabet people works well.

You can not go any non white non english speaking country and push that as a way of life or something positive. Men and women both will push back.

These same places have women who make money and women in govt. The brand of feminism you all push is like racism with a gender focus. It's digusting and makes you look like you have penis envy as opposed to promoting anything constructive.

Your whole post is speaking in generalities

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What countries are you talking about? Africa is large continent.

Your whole post is speaking in generalities

Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, Liberia, Nigeria, Uganda, I could go on...

It's not general. You can't rationalize such a damaging "religion" that is being pushed on people.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah, that's a result of Black boys being abused and demonized by Black women for decades.

Our music was pro-Black love and unity until an ideology created by wenches and cacs spread among Black women which made them believe their sons were evil.

Multiple generations of boys grew up being tormented by women and treated like they're abusive murderers, while also isolated from any positive Black men, because mamma don't want no challenges to her authority.

Couple decades of this and the self-hatred grows stronger in each generation.

Now you have boys that hate themselves and don't see value in anything that looks like them cause "nikkas ain't shyt" and now they'll gleefully kill each other.

Now you have girls that are hypersexual battle cats for cacs that don't understand the issue with openly talking about how you want to abolish the patriarchy of your men. But they're still sexually attracted to us, so they'll just look for Black men that confirm all their negative biases and assumptions about us.

We will never progress until we address who actually destroyed our community and continues to ruin our bonds. But I doubt Black men will ever exist in force again, this is a permanent shytty matriarchy feeding off the culture of the fading Black patriarchy.
The white supremacy sponsored Black Gynocracy, of the last 55 years, in a demonic nutshell, friends. :francis: