Black feminism ideologically is one of the worst things that happened to Black people in this country.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It radicalized Black men to hate Black women as well.

Listen to Black music in the 70s and then listen to Black music in 2024 if you think I'm just being a troll

Stay woke
Nah, that's a result of Black boys being abused and demonized by Black women for decades.

Our music was pro-Black love and unity until an ideology created by wenches and cacs spread among Black women which made them believe their sons were evil.

Multiple generations of boys grew up being tormented by women and treated like they're abusive murderers, while also isolated from any positive Black men, because mamma don't want no challenges to her authority.

Couple decades of this and the self-hatred grows stronger in each generation.

Now you have boys that hate themselves and don't see value in anything that looks like them cause "nikkas ain't shyt" and now they'll gleefully kill each other.

Now you have girls that are hypersexual battle cats for cacs that don't understand the issue with openly talking about how you want to abolish the patriarchy of your men. But they're still sexually attracted to us, so they'll just look for Black men that confirm all their negative biases and assumptions about us.

We will never progress until we address who actually destroyed our community and continues to ruin our bonds. But I doubt Black men will ever exist in force again, this is a permanent shytty matriarchy feeding off the culture of the fading Black patriarchy.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Why did black women turn to feminism? Were they mistreated and beaten?
Nope they weren't. But see how deep their propaganda runs?

This dummy thinks it's intelligent to retroactively stereotype Black men as a bunch of brutes and that's why Black women c00ned it up with CIA and FBI and sold out Black Panthers.

Such a shytty bytch made community :mjlol:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Children being abandoned
Drugs running rampant
Glorifying Street culture
Those low reading stats for black kids
And you really think black feminism is the worst thing that has happened
All of these things can be traced to the breakdown of the family unit. Guess what was the driving force behind that?
I don’t agree with feminism but you have to remember a number of people who post here are legitimately retarded and not serious
You see a therapist and your own father thinks you're a fakkit.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Yup, god forbid these pesky BW, like, gave a shyt about anything but being a baby factory and a in house servant to a male who sees her as sub-human free labor. I hate when they think and shyt.

:troll:
I'm very sorry that was the dynamic you witnessed in your house and that is how your grandfathers, father and uncles treated your mother, grandmothers and aunties.

That shyt definitely was far from the norm in the black community tho.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
I'm very sorry that was the dynamic you witnessed in your house and that is how your grandfathers, fathers and uncles treated your mother, grandmothers and aunties.

That shyt definitely was far from the norm in the black community tho.
She's just talking about traditional wives, but that's how these mindfukked feminists view taking care of your kids and your home. The nuclear family is oppressive to them, having children is a crime against feminism.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
There is no equality in patriarchy. It you believe in the nuclear family you do not believe in "equality."

Anyone who doesn't believe in the nuclear family is an enemy to Black people. You are for the desecration of our people and more than likely a eugenicist.
I don't believe in equality, there's no such thing. How can it be measured in society? Show me one successful society that works off of that model.
The idea is absurd which is why Black Americans have been spinning our wheels for so long. We've been fighting to be equalist. Justice and fairness, ehh I get those but "equality?" nah that's not how this world works.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
She's just talking about traditional wives, but that's how these mindfukked feminists view taking care of your kids and your home. The nuclear family is oppressive to them, having children is a crime against feminism.
Yeah and her perspective was that those women were "a baby factory and a in house servant to a male who sees her as sub-human free labor".

I'm very sorry the men in her family looked at the women in her family that way. It clearly has shaped the way she views those women and what their life was as well.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yeah and her perspective was that those women were "a baby factory and a in house servant to a male who sees her as sub-human free labor".

I'm very sorry the men in her family looked at the women in her family that way. It clearly has shaped the way she views those women and what their life was as well.

She doesn't respect the ladies that raised her. She looks down on them.