Black chick moves to Norway and talks about her experiences #OurQueens vol. 346.987

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This bedwench is a dumbass but she’s still a nikka and still subjected to the system of white supremacy, however you, me, or her tries to slice it. All that “tribal” shyt is silly.

And Europe has never been appealing to me, not one bit. Well I lied I do want to drive on the autobahn and Nurburgring, that’s it. I already live in a country where racist cacs out number my people and dominate all of the important areas of activity so I’m cool on visiting another country in Europe that’s just like American only with even less black people :skip:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
OP, Africans got different views on race than black Americans. Get used to it. Plus, it is her life; and she has the right to live it any way she wants. What places you've been too yourself?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
How is slick if i quote you directly :hhh:
I'm perfectly fine with my heritage. the real question is all you :lolbron:?
Yet you made that college thread trying to stir up drama between AA and non-AA by intentionally misleading and not even reading the contents of the letter that was part of your OP. Boy bye! :hhh:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:gucci:

They're easily the most attractive cacettes. :yeshrug:

I've traveled and lived in Europe. Spanish/Italians are not all that great looking. Swedish and Danish chicks are way more attractive.

English and French chicks are straight up trash aside from those who come from immigrant backgrounds or are mixed. :mjlol:

Germans are hit or miss :yeshrug:

image.png

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Yet you made that college thread trying to stir up drama between AA and non-AA by intentionally misleading and not even reading the contents of the letter that was part of your OP. Boy bye! :hhh:
I gave yall a platform to espouse your views. That thread confirmed some things for me :ehh:
BTW I'm sorry you grew up confused on your identity :ehh: