Black chick moves to Norway and talks about her experiences #OurQueens vol. 346.987

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Kenyans are on some next level shyt when it comes to bedwenching and begging for white acceptance. The most pro-USA/Western country in Africa.

No offense to the Kenyan brehs but I know yall gonna be at my neck.

I agree breh.

My sister went to Nairobi on vacation with her friend who's from there. My sister comes back saying Kenyans(aside from her friend) do not support their own people very much and ride on the backs of others.

She also said from her experience there Kenyans don't even support their own music industry. Most people there listen to Tanzanian and Nigerian music rather than their own artists.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I been to Norway, Denmark and Sweden..and I aint never had no problems :yeshrug:
People dont go out they way to be friendly but they aint throw no shade..the worst thing is you get the big Snow Cac who doesnt move out the way on the street..you hit him with the aggressive shoulder but you better be built for that :demonic:

Superstar
Daps
Yeah they said spaniards are 20% african (no they didn't) and they posted no link to the study. Also, 20% :mjlol: I guess that's enough for you to get away with"pawging" (not that they're actually 20% dumbass)

it was a tiny study. 1/3 of participants came from switzerland, most of the countries had between 12-18 participants representing them, with a few countries having 100 individuals. it wasn't a 20% average. that was the highest for some people, which makes sense since the Canary Islands belongs to spain but is much closer to africa. since it belongs to spain it was included in the europe stats.
canary_position.png

Gene flow from North Africa contributes to differential human genetic diversity in southern Europe

they say the reason is so high is:
". Our estimates of shared ancestry are much higher than previously reported (up to 20% of the European individuals’ genomes). This increase in inferred African ancestry in Europe is due to our inclusion of seven North African, rather than Sub-Saharan African populations. Specifically, elevated shared African ancestry in Iberia and the Canary Islands can be traced to populations in the North African Maghreb such as Moroccans, Western Saharans, and the Tunisian Berbers"

so i would not start considering Italians/Portugese people as black or quadroons lol.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Like OMG! Why ya'll policing her vag? Preference! No blk dudes wanted her when she was growing up! They all chased hoes and skanks! That's her preference! She can get with a snowman and STILL contribute to the blk community! Let her CAC in peace! Preference!

:troll:
:troll:
:troll::troll::troll:
Btw are we standing united against pan-c00nism now? Bet!
So we calling out c00ns from all over the world?! Ya'll sure? Eject these mofos from earth!

But seriously, living in Asian was enuff for me. I could NEVER live in an all white country. I'd lose my damn mind. I'm already resentful about being inundated with white culture/history in America. Then to see nothing but a sea of whiteness in all directions...?!:sadbron::damn:Body hair, and lipless faces all around?!:scusthov: Translucent skin?:dahell:
Limp matted hair and flat asses?!:whoa: White insecurity?!:huhldup:
I'll probably make my way to every continent on the face of this planet and never visit Europe. It was forcefed to me growing up. Me not want now.

Petra vs. Random ass White Castle
Great Zimbabwe vs. boring evil ass Vatican
Forbidden City vs. Germany
Mayan temples vs. boring ass Stonehenge
Pyramids in Nubia vs. anywhere in Europe.

Nah I'm good. Ya'll got it.
Can't wait to go to an international conference in Kenya next semester!:blessed:If they accept my proposal, my department will pay!!!!:jawalrus:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So you don't care about the racism against black people who are not within your tribe?
Please reread the post. Idk how you got "racism" from "dating life."

And to answer your question, the hardship any other people face is secondary to the hardship my people face on the "I care list."

And for anyone who would like to quote this post or get in their feelings about it especially if you are a half breed, a member of a make believe gang or a 3" dikk midget...I could give 2 fukks about your opinion.

And that is all I have to say about that.

You'll be alright.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
One thing I love about the coli are the subplots and beefs that develop in a thread and consequently create spinoff threads @old_timer :mjgrin:

honestly,, with sluggish servers during games
I haven't been coming around as much

And without most daps feature
And how they let people switch names and accounts without a trace
It gets hard to catch up and figure out who is who
Pretty soon only people who spend 4+ hours a day will participate in the fukkery
It was by random chance I saw the jhene dahell tattoo remix :mjlol:

Daps
Please reread the post. Idk how you got "racism" from "dating life."

And to answer your question, the hardship any other people face is secondary to the hardship my people face on the "I care list."

And for anyone who would like to quote this post or get in their feelings about it especially if you are a half breed, a member of a make believe gang or a 3" dikk midget...I could give 2 fukks about your opinion.

And that is all I have to say about that.

You'll be alright.
Damm.
:picard: