Black chick moves to Norway and talks about her experiences #OurQueens vol. 346.987

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know about that.

shyt happened literally like 20 min from the area i live & grew up in.

Had nothing to do with racism tho. Like u said, hes somalian himself. He got caught lacking for fronting & talking that hard shyt alot too. But them dudes are young. Early 20s type.
Aren't they all from the same hood? That was some savage shyt, very hard to watch.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
What term do you prefer for them? And what do you think about creole people for example that reside in places like Lousiana. Beyonce is one for example. I'm African-American btw too. Do you consider Candians african-american? Where is the line drawn at?
the line is drawn from people who are directly descended from the slaves brought from africa.

the descendents of slaves, who built the country of america, having been here hundreds of years. why is this an issue for you? why do you feel the need to attack someone elses ideology that largely has no affect on you?

are canadians in the united states? are creoles the descendents of slaves who built the richest country in the world?

all this shyt you're talking is confusion. there is a distinct different between negroes from africa and negros from the US. i dont understand how us desiring to point out that distinction is an issue for yall.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
i dont understand how us desiring to point out that distinction is an issue for yall.

Where did I say it was a issue? I'm African-American too my problem is with people not caring about international affairs or wanting international allies. Every groups needs them. The sum is greater than it's part. I agree we are a distinct ethnic group. I was never arguing that.

the line is drawn from people who are directly descended from the slaves brought from africa.
This applies to a lot of people especially in the western hemisphere.

the descendents of slaves, who built the country of america, l.
America isn't a country. The united states of America is however. America can refer either to the North American continent or the south. And the current borders aren't those of the past. The french and spanish use to own parts of the mainland USA. That's why I asked about creoles. Who were under French Soverignty even though they lived in the states.

are canadians in the united states? are creoles the descendents of slaves who built the richest country in the world?
Canadians are American. "African-American" was coined by Jesse Jackson not to mention many slaves from the states fled to Canada. Creoles where under french sovereignty even though they lived in what's now is known as the Mainland USA. Look up the Lousiana purchase when you get a chance.

Last edited:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I hope he/she joking/trolling.
I've never heard someone from Africa refer to themselves as black. They'll more often say They are from, whatever country or region in Afica they were /are from.

Ethiopians nor Somalis, Sudanese refer to themselves as black.
Maybe I'm in a bubble

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Where did I say it was a issue? I'm African-American too my problem is with people not caring about international affairs or wanting international allies. Every groups needs them. The sum is greater than it's part. I agree we are a distinct ethnic group. I was never arguing that.

This applies to a lot of people especially in the western hemisphere.

America isn't a country. The united states of America is however. America can refer either to the North American continent or the south. And the current borders aren't those of the past. The french and spanish use to own parts of the mainland USA. That's why I asked about creoles. Who were under French Soverignty even though they lived in the states.

Canadians are American. "African-American" was coined by Jesse Jackson not to mention many slaves from the states fled to Canada. Creoles where under french sovereignty even though they lived in what's now is known as the Mainland USA. Look up the Lousiana purchase when you get a chance.
im at work ill respond when i have the ability to

Daps
I've never heard someone from Africa refer to themselves as black. They'll more often say They are from, whatever country or region in Afica they were /are from.

Ethiopians nor Somalis, Sudanese refer to themselves as black.
Maybe I'm in a bubble
First you need to understand the difference between race and nationality.
You are from America(USA), right? So, that's your nationality, you are American, but that doesn't means you can't be black.(I'm assuming you are black)
If someone ask me where i'm from, i don't need to tell them that i'm black, that's obvious.