Black chick moves to Norway and talks about her experiences #OurQueens vol. 346.987

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
i think you overcompensate

proof?

Not searching but the thread in the salon about Black women dating out after a certain age and I've seen you grill Booksnrain about it just the other day.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It is odd. I'd see a bad chick with a lame white guy... but I know she wouldn't entertain the black equivalent.

Im not the only one that notice this??

I've seen neckbeards, chubby white dudes, scrawny hipster dudes with long messy hair get bad ass black women
Most black women don't look my way :mjcry:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Interesting video.I think black people (especially black men) should travel more and tap in the global economy. Would never visit or move to Norway but too each his own.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Damn. And we all know how black people in Scandinavia turn out :mjpls:

C5c8cI8WMAQnu7i.jpg

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Not searching but the thread in the salon about Black women dating out after a certain age and I've seen you grill Booksnrain about it just the other day.
you mean this?
Mostly blk. That's my preference. Dated Asians when I worked in Japan. Afro-Latino guys.
Africans when I was in school in Canada.

Never even been kissed by anything other than a blk man. Only been intimate with two people my entire life and BOTH are blk.

I like blk males the best for a couple of reasons. A.) safety. This is gonna sound crazy but I would feel 10 times safer even in the grimmest hood with a black man than I do anywhere around a white one. Blk men just don't have the same psychological issues as white dudes have.

B.) I don't date white b/c they just not attractive to me. I feel like I would have to take massive aesthetic Ls to overlook the prematurely thinning hair, ectomorph bodies, clammy weathered skin, hyper-hirsute bodies (have U seen the hair trying to escape from a white dudes shirt!), hooked noses, lipless faces and they age horribly.
I make pretty good money and my credit is fine. There's just no incentive to seek out a white dude, when the average blk dude playin basketball at the YMCA looks effortlessly better than a white dude trying his damn best. I've literally overheard white dudes bytching about blk men in the gym and how if they even look at a dumbbell they are cut.

C.) Personality-Black dudes have the best personalities. They are the funniest to me and most at ease with women. Outside of redpillers/mgtow blk dudes tryin to imitate white male romantic dysfunction, blk men are REALLY chill and easy to talk to. Which is why I get really pissed off at people depicting them as predators, but that goes back to safety too. I also think they are smarter. Humor and intelligence are connected.

If not blk then Afro-Latin/mixed/Asian/Pacific Islander/Native American.

That's it. Otherwise I'll chill with myself.

I notice you distinguish Africans and Afro Latino, when you mean black so you just mean African American?

Yep just AA.

Where do the Caribbrehs fit in:jbhmm:

Moms side is from Aruba:Blessedknicks:

Lol my bad I kinda lump them in with AAs