Black chick moves to Norway and talks about her experiences #OurQueens vol. 346.987

BigL187

MOPAO
Daps
Reppin
Märsta,Sweden
Nah breh im eritrean. But yeah lot of somalis, even the guy in my avi is from a neighbourhood known here as "little mogadishu" :mjlol: Hes from Uganda though

Its from this video

Even somali rapper Jaffar got caught lackin here recently :hhh: shyt was on liveleak and everything :hhh:

And yeah you're right danish people have a reputation of being more racist, where im from in south sweden (very close to denmark) also have a reputation of being more racist than the rest of swedes

the god himself :wow:
har inte sätt det där klippet:ohhh: #salute

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Another thread to shyt on black women

so yall suddenly dont advocate traveling and getting away from 1st world women? going to brazil and singapore to fukk bytches?

They stay trying to scare black women about the evils of white men and his country but on the next thread they talj about how much they "eat" in these same countries.

What's good for the goose

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I just want the rest of the Diaspora on the board to know that the strippers and hoteps on this board regurgitating #AAgang old talking points and mixing it in with Hebrew Israelite and realhistorywww rhetoric do not represent true AA views.....a lot of the people riding the wave now were nowhere to be found when the Diaspora wars kicked off and are posers :ehh:
Who them hoteps is?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been to Sweden and Denmark before. Theres barely any black people period, aside from the Horners. Most of the :mjpls: remarks I came across were directed at Arabs and Muslims in general. Scandinavians arent aggressive though and I think many Swedes still think of themselves as progressive and humanitarians ( which is a paternalistic environment for new immigrants but thats another story) .

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
she deserves it, zero pity. she probably somewhere in her up bringing thought she was "special" nah let me go where there are no black people and they will treat me like a queen. fcking idiot that wont help race relations, where she going to get her essentials from ?

my sister is a c00n went to greece for some years, i gave zero fukks you know what you are setting yourself up for when you decide to stray away from your peoples. my own mother decided to move out of our local diverse neighborhood to white lands .... and she paid for it, because black women think they are all special.

nah, you only special to some black men. and that is getting less and less with idiots like this broad yapping her mouth about the obiovus. the sky is blue,. yo ! :russ:

So there's consequences for shytting on your race? I wonder if some white dude has her in his inbox talking crap.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
:whoa:

Im black & originally from east africa. I live & grew up in Sweden. What you're saying is the furthest thing from the truth.
Or at least it's an extreme.

Of course theres racism. But what you mentioned is similar to whats going on in the states now with certain right-wingers & stuff & whats politically correct or not & all that.

Most swedes are very afraid of saying that word. Now, maybe in the 70s & 80s when most black hadnt immigrated here it was different. Back then you said mostly latinos, serbians & people from turkey here. In the 90s is when alot of muslims, blacks & middle easterners etc arrived.

Out here the battles never been racial. Out here its always been ethnics vs non ethnics + immigrants. All of us non ethnics grow up in the same slums & come from the same enviroments & grow up together. So our battles are the same. Of course theres small divides within us, like anywhere else, but nowhere near that big.

Seeing some persian kid hangin & growing up with a black kid is hella common. shyt, i did. People from africa, middle east, south america & even a few swedes. But they were & are minority where i live.

Yeah I'm more familiar with Denmark and the word is very common there. Read the article that I linked to.

BigL187

MOPAO
Daps
Reppin
Märsta,Sweden
I remember going to Rosengrad in Malmo which Swedes talk of as some hell-hole hood and that neighborhood was very pleasant. Nice trees, bike lanes, clean. :dahell: Scandinavians are serious drama queens when it comes to their "immigration problems"
this is true where nikkas say is very gritty tensta rosengård rinkeyby alby etc is actually nice you might not wanna be there at night tho

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I remember going to Rosengrad in Malmo which Swedes talk of as some hell-hole hood and that neighborhood was very pleasant. Nice trees, bike lanes, clean. :dahell: Scandinavians are serious drama queens when it comes to their "immigration problems"

Scandinavian "hoods" all look nice, with nice playgrounds for the children and a lot of plants and trees, parks etc :mjlol:

Wallahi they're the worst drama queens :russ:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip