Black chick moves to Norway and talks about her experiences #OurQueens vol. 346.987

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
I grew up in a demographically similar place (culture, social outlook, migrant groups etc.) and actually enjoy visiting Norway and Sweden, but I can't imagine moving to these countries as an outsider. Being a tourist and living there offer vastly different experiences. It's nothing like the Anglosphere or France. I don't think you would straight up get talked shyt to by racists on the streets like other places, but they're a lot more low key and indirect with their racism. I can guarantee there's so much shyt going over her head.

Only good reason for moving there is the fact that it's not France. Might be my bias against France speaking, but fukk that place sucks. Dumb broad should've moved to London though, because if her relationship fails, she's stuck there as a foreigner never really mastering the language or being able to integrate fully with the natives. Alternatively, she'll end up in more welcoming foreign enclaves which she (presumably) fled France for in the first place.

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
image.png

He's right lol. Spanish women look nice on TV, probably peak higher than their European counterparts but are on average nowhere near as good looking as the Nordics and Germans. Same with Balkan and Slavic women imo. Only god knows wtf happened to British and French women though, perhaps the vikings really did get to all the piff ones

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
I dont know about Norway but Sweden has a lot of black people depending on where in Sweden you live, Im from Malmö. My uncle moved to Norway some years ago with his wife. Isnt OP somali? Lol sweden is full of somalis and horners in general. And how are people talking about swedes being racist when they are probably some of the least racist white people especially compared to americans.. A cac is always a cac though :mjpls:
90% of the people here ain't even left the country I just leave this here

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
He's right lol. Spanish women look nice on TV, probably peak higher than their European counterparts but are on average nowhere near as good looking as the Nordics and Germans. Same with Balkan and Slavic women imo. Only god knows wtf happened to British and French women though, perhaps the vikings really did get to all the piff ones

I agree with you on spanish women being overrated but IMO there is no finer white women than balkan women.

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
I agree with you on spanish women being overrated but IMO there is no finer white women than balkan women.

Fair enough. There are quite a few Balkans on the other side of town, mostly Romanian (Romani and actual Romanians), Bulgarian, Greek and other 'recent' EU member states. They're mostly nope, but then you'll find the odd :ohlawd: accompanied by some funny looking dude that makes you think he's her father. They never are. Weirdly enough, I NEVER see them with the local whites.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Fair enough. There are quite a few Balkans on the other side of town, mostly Romanian (Romani and actual Romanians), Bulgarian, Greek and other 'recent' EU member states. They're mostly nope, but then you'll find the odd :ohlawd: accompanied by some funny looking dude that makes you think he's her father. They never are. Weirdly enough, I NEVER see them with the local whites.

Eastern Europeans don't do it for me :yeshrug:

Aside from a few dimes. They tend to be easy to talk to, very open and approachable.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I got these blonde Becky chasing c00ns mad :mjlol:
:what: Did you just say you like italian and spanish women because they have negligible if any african dna in them giving them better bodies(which isn't true) and then call ME a c00n? Y'all are genuienly stupid :mjlol:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
"people come to our home and dont even say hello to me... I think it's socially acceptable here"

No it ain't :dead:
I have spent time in the North of Europe (for those bad at geography, Norway is in the North and its closest neighbours are Sweden, Denmark and Finland).

Yes people there are generally more introverted.

In fall/winter days are short, it becomes light late in the morning and at 3-4pm the sun is almost entirely set.

People are quite cold and distant, especially if they didn’t grow up with you ... this is not funny to you but to expats there they get the joje. People generally hang out with people they grew up with/know really well.

So it’s not exactly a paradise for extroverts.

I don’t think people who come over do not greet. It COULD be that they come for her boyfriend and are really introverted, but this should never happen.

So.. I can’t see this happening and it may be for the views.