Black American FedEx driver on being told that there are certain towns (sundown) that she can't deliver to in 2024.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You're speaking from a ideal perspective where there are pure good guys who would fight to the death against bad guys.

The world is mostly grey, tho.

When you boil it all down and try to figure out what to do. Today. This year. This election:

Stop Trump. Trump is the figurehead of the violent white racist.

Even if 50% of Dems are racists.. 101% of Republicans are racist.

AGAIN I ASK YOU WHY HAVENT THE DEMS THAT ARE IN POWER LAUNCHED AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATIONS INTO THESE SUNDOWN TOWNS....:comeon:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Perhaps they need more politicians, judges, and investigators in place.

If people vote out the Repubs, we can move forward.

:beli: :beli: :beli: Since when do they need republicans to launch an investigation muthafukka!!!??:mindblown: the PRESIDENT CAN REQUEST IT fukkING CHUCKLEHEAD!!! why you even bringing up voting, your brain on drugs or something? you cannot THINK for a minute about this voting bullshyt for one second!!!???

I WANT EVERYONE HERE TO ASK THAT QUESTION WHEN THE DEMS WAS IN CONTROL OF GOVT AT ANY TIME WHY WASNT THERE OFFICIAL INVESTIGATIONS INTO THESE SUNDOWN TOWNS???? IT'S 2024 AND NO ONE IN THE GOVT HAS LAUNCHED AN INVESTIGATION ON ALL THESE SUNDOWN TOWNS??? STOP THE PEOPLE BEHIND IT???! :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I've been to all the ones named in Louisiana and I didn't get that feeling from those in the southeast part of the state but you can never be too careful. But the towns along that highway that runs through Anacoco, avoid them at night for sure. Also, I wouldn't be caught dead in Grant parish at night.
cuz that map isnt recent. it needs to be updated. cuz Glendale isnt a sundown town, neither is Compton :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:beli: :beli: :beli: Since when do they need republicans to launch an investigation muthafukka!!!??:mindblown: the PRESIDENT CAN REQUEST IT fukkING CHUCKLEHEAD!!! why you even bringing up voting, your brain on drugs or something? you cannot THINK for a minute about this voting bullshyt for one second!!!???

I WANT EVERYONE HERE TO ASK THAT QUESTION WHEN THE DEMS WAS IN CONTROL OF GOVT AT ANY TIME WHY WASNT THERE OFFICIAL INVESTIGATIONS INTO THESE SUNDOWN TOWNS???? IT'S 2024 AND NO ONE IN THE GOVT HAS LAUNCHED AN INVESTIGATION ON ALL THESE SUNDOWN TOWNS??? STOP THE PEOPLE BEHIND IT???! :stopitslime:
I hope nobody is still fooled by this neanderthal cac or the other one @I Really Mean It . They don’t even try to hide the :mjpls: anymore. Day in and day out they’re constanly running interference for racist cacs and republicans. If anybody still thinks theyre black dudes you’re retarded as fukk.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Had a few service calls in Forsyth County early in my career. Boss said “be careful up there, try to be done before dark” and gave me that look. I saw all those lil red figurines with the painted black face n hands, rebel flags etc. Yes they exist and the people look at u wild hateful.
Crazy bc they live like animals with no home training
The LAWN JOCKEYS?!!

Racist ass MFs

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Why would FedEx even offer black drivers to deliver to those areas, though? :dahell::why:

Something is off. Did she want to do overtime or work a certain shift? :patrice:
It’s probably just a route or whatever that was available/assigned. They most likely don’t have “sundown towns/no black drivers” highlighted in their database lol. Sounds like boss was just looking out by telling her what she might not have known.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
cuz that map isnt recent. it needs to be updated. cuz Glendale isnt a sundown town, neither is Compton :mjlol:
Yes tf they are

Try walking around an Armenian suburb in Glendale at night and watch how quickly you get hemmed up by LAPD.

Compton isn't even black anymore - it's little Mexico.