Several of Trump's recent rallies have been in sundown towns. Trying to rally the troops as opposed to gaining political support.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Trump himself probably has no idea what a Sundown Town is. This is probably a Stephen Miller call. Suffice to say though Trump's Inner Circle is crying out for a Civil War, in which it won't happen since most MAGA would follow a "You go first, I will follow you." type of style. They aren't ready to die for a cause, but they will support people who will.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump himself probably has no idea what a Sundown Town is. This is probably a Stephen Miller call. Suffice to say though Trump's Inner Circle is crying out for a Civil War, in which it won't happen since most MAGA would follow a "You go first, I will follow you." type of style. They aren't ready to die for a cause, but they will support people who will.

:aicmon:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

AINT NOBODY ON THIS SITE VOTING FOR TRUMP
IN REAL LIFE....

THAT DOESN'T MEAN THE INDIAN
AND DEMS SHOULDN'T BE CRITICIZED

:devil:
:evil:

and there you have it in a nutshell. An anti Democrat not voting for Trump.

If I thought that FBA's held the key to the selection in their hands *which I don't* Trump would lose in a landslide.

I have a hard time seeing Trump lose this but damn it's looking bad. The flipflop on the six week ban in Florida and IVF shows me that he's losing white women.

The constant campaigning in PA also shows me he's down bad because when Biden was in it That was the only hope Biden had of winning.

Trump is taking Scranton though.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He created a virtual Sundown community in Queens, believe me he's familiar with the concept.