Black American FedEx driver on being told that there are certain towns (sundown) that she can't deliver to in 2024.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Any town that has angled parking downtown is a no go zone.

upload image

breh may be right:damn: children of the corn 1984 lol
COTC61.png

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Instead of focusing on FBAs and teethers, this is what yall should think about when discussing those topics.

More strength in numbers. Unifify with all the blacks

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
easy solution = keep that thang on you at all times.
its open carry where i live (OK). its like the wild west... cacs love guns more than their trucks and the bible.

they have mental health problems too. you probably saw that shooting in arkansas the other day. background checks are pretty much nonexistent. they have like 20 gun shows a year at the expo center. i live in one of the larger cities... if youre brown or especially black the police are gonna hassle you. hold you up to run the serial, run your ID. if youre in a car you should keep it in the trunk or racked up. if you keep in the glovebox they will draw on you. i have ptsd from being robbed and shot at a few times so i try not to take it anywhere because oklahoma cops are either jumbo lard asses or redneck Guile from street fighter.

i totally feel for these amazon/fedex/ups/usps guys that have to deliver shyt in rural areas. i think postal workers should be armed if they choose to be. loose dogs are a real problem. my family lives in a rural area and they have roaming packs of dogs and cats. the dogs are actually :birdman: and protect the neighborhood when they're not getting picked up by the county animal shelter and euthanized. and yes, they chase the mailman. the mail-lady is some grizzled up old blonde leather glove. shes not afraid of them, its pretty funny.

if i ever have to sign for something, i always offer them a drink. they never take it but it was 102 today. :damn: :damn: :damn:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
its open carry where i live (OK). its like the wild west... cacs love guns more than their trucks and the bible.

they have mental health problems too. you probably saw that shooting in arkansas the other day. background checks are pretty much nonexistent. they have like 20 gun shows a year at the expo center. i live in one of the larger cities... if youre brown or especially black the police are gonna hassle you. hold you up to run the serial, run your ID. if youre in a car you should keep it in the trunk or racked up. if you keep in the glovebox they will draw on you. i have ptsd from being robbed and shot at a few times so i try not to take it anywhere because oklahoma cops are either jumbo lard asses or redneck Guile from street fighter.

i totally feel for these amazon/fedex/ups/usps guys that have to deliver shyt in rural areas. i think postal workers should be armed if they choose to be. loose dogs are a real problem. my family lives in a rural area and they have roaming packs of dogs and cats. the dogs are actually :birdman: and protect the neighborhood when they're not getting picked up by the county animal shelter and euthanized. and yes, they chase the mailman. the mail-lady is some grizzled up old blonde leather glove. shes not afraid of them, its pretty funny.

if i ever have to sign for something, i always offer them a drink. they never take it but it was 102 today. :damn: :damn: :damn:

Apart from your family being in a rural area, and there being no place like home..why not move to a better, safer more accomodating place..?
I'm sure wages are low there too, though the cost of living may be low too.
Id struggle to live in a rural cac town, I really would.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Apart from your family being in a rural area, and there being no place like home..why not move to a better, safer more accomodating place..?
I'm sure wages are low there too, though the cost of living may be low too.
Id struggle to live in a rural cac town, I really would.
its land my family have owned since the 1920s. my moms a homesteader. i dont live there, i live in the suburbs lol.

rural life is NOT for me. i cant be around all those rednecks and tweakers :ufdup:

id sell my share of the land if it was worth anything!