Black American FedEx driver on being told that there are certain towns (sundown) that she can't deliver to in 2024.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Dr.King and Chicago comes to mind
I remember a few weeks ago you told me how Fontana used to be a sundown town. On the 4th, the entire block we were on, a bunch of families pulled out tents, tables, basketball hoops, water slides, etc. 5 of the families were Black:krs:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine a black sundown town…

:russ: Yeah I know, wild thought. We don’t put that kind of effort into hating someone like they do. Crackers won’t even let you deliver the damn mail…deep seeded mental illness right there
We definitely put that same amount of effort into hate. And there are definitely Black neighborhoods that you can’t go into at night. Its just that they have the same policy as the white Americans do (anti Black).

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I remember a few weeks ago you told me how Fontana used to be a sundown town. On the 4th, the entire block we were on, a bunch of families pulled out tents, tables, basketball hoops, water slides, etc. 5 of the families were Black:krs:
LA folk been moving out there for the past 20 years

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
so chek it

i had a chick one time who moved from the city all the way by the border of Pa in NJ

so one day im in the west village in a deli and this gi joe lookin cac behind the register has the town my chick moved in on his sweater, it was a fire dept town sweater.

so im paying and i casually say "hey my chick just moved there" and homey gave me the ice grill of a lifetime

after i told shorty she said yea the fire dept organizes the KkK marches here still and they march fully robed

this was like 2010

TLDR ;

evil cacs are everywhere some more evil than others. trump supporters = kkk card carryer
Why would you tell someone you don't know you gutting they daughter/sister/niece/aunt/neighbour and expect daps n all :mjlol: ....dat coli breh self awareness :wow: