Black American FedEx driver on being told that there are certain towns (sundown) that she can't deliver to in 2024.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
All the cheap real estate in America post pandemic, are in areas of old conservative CACs. Its done by design.

According to c00ns like @UpAndComing , Sundown towns dont exist and blacks mmust live in those hellhole for cheap housing

There are sundown towns in Long Island NY right outside NYC, outskirts of Los Angeles, outskirts of Atlanta, plenty of sundown towns in PA, etc etc. All considered supposedly "safe" areas states and metro areas for Black people. Unfortunately, you can't run away from racism

Don't be like Billy Ocean. Don't be afraid to leave your stoop

jt6umgiv0s931.jpg

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
never understood why people live in these areas
just move
i aint got time to try and worry about shyt like this
I feel bad for mfs who didn't grow up in Black-majority areas

Most of them end up being faggœt ass nikkas, tough break :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The sad part is they have beautiful houses up there but, it's definitely :mjpls:

Long time ago, I remember getting lost up there trying to see my ex at the time. Whoooo boy :francis:. And it sucks because it reminds me of a Hallmark movie with the coziness of Animal Crossing. Yet, the NPCs are Mississippi Burning bound :picard:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I feel bad for mfs who didn't grow up in Black-majority areas

Most of them end up being faggœt ass nikkas, tough break :francis:

Yeah..
Early upbringing is the critical phase in a child's life and will determine their future.

Thrusting your child into a cac filled room will damage their psyche and sense of self worth.

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
Im tryna figure out what city she was talking about that is 12 minutes from Springfield. Out of the 3 cities on I-72(Springfield, Decatur, Champaign), Springfield is the whitest, but got some hood areas, so it dont surprise me that surrounding areas of Springfield are racist

I have a few questions about the area actually
Sent you a message.
Would appreciate if you could help me out

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
America needs global travel advisories like Afghanistan and other violent hot spots..the world must know America isn't safe or friendly to tourists and they aren't safe. :ufdup:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Fax. I was canvassing for some leftist environmental bullshyt in college in 2010. A anti-fracking initiative. In a North Jersey cac suburb around Rutgers. It was 2pm on some bright as day and my last stop was this house that was blasting fox news....missed red flag. The cac lady was really nice but she was rushing me and was looking around like she had ops out there.

Long story short, she said I was lucky her husband wasn't there. And she warned me to not stay around after 4 or somebody will call the cops. I had similar encounters a few days before. Ppl thought I was trespassing when I was walking down the street. Even my group leader was confused because he never had residents be that suspicious of his organization. But I knew why....:unimpressed:

The next house was this dark skinned Indian cac that was acting pissy and though I was begging for money. He tried to challenge me on the science of fracking and how we didn't know what we were protesting. I was damn near a bio major by that point, just finished killing my OChem finals and I had a year of lab work on my belt. Mf pleas snd tried to "hire" me in his lab cuz they needed more assistants (grunts). His daughter in the bad shook her head. I said no and bounced.

I quit that next day. I was only there for week but it was a long week of mildly racist encounters. The only positive stop I had was in upper Montclair which a neighbor of John Stewart. Some milf who was the granddaughter of a designer of French curtains or some bullshyt....all she did was hit on me.

Then there's the time we saw cacs in full kkk gear on a trip to our middle school trip to the Rartian river :mjlol: they sent a mass phone call after that day. South Jersey trips were canceled the whole year
so chek it

i had a chick one time who moved from the city all the way by the border of Pa in NJ

so one day im in the west village in a deli and this gi joe lookin cac behind the register has the town my chick moved in on his sweater, it was a fire dept town sweater.

so im paying and i casually say "hey my chick just moved there" and homey gave me the ice grill of a lifetime

after i told shorty she said yea the fire dept organizes the KkK marches here still and they march fully robed

this was like 2010

TLDR ;

evil cacs are everywhere some more evil than others. trump supporters = kkk card carryer