Black American FedEx driver on being told that there are certain towns (sundown) that she can't deliver to in 2024.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I've been to all the ones named in Louisiana and I didn't get that feeling from those in the southeast part of the state but you can never be too careful. But the towns along that highway that runs through Anacoco, avoid them at night for sure. Also, I wouldn't be caught dead in Grant parish at night.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
As someone that works in logistics it's absolutely true. There are drivers that won't deliver at certain times of the night in rural areas where there are no street light. Folks cant see their uniform. I'm in mangment and when I had to do it I wouldn't. I have stories for days including meeting up with a customer at his home that reported damage merchandise just to find out it was world war 2 Nazi uniform, metals and helmets that were damaged. It was awkward as hell for him because he didn't expect a black guy to do the damage inspection. I voided his claim tho with a smile. :mjlol: . He ended up suing us and it went no where since we don't insure merchandise like that.
I know you didn’t make the rules but it shouldn’t even be like that. If a company fears for the safety of its employees in a certain area because of their race they shouldn’t send a different driver of another race just to satisfy racist ass customers. They should just stop delivering to that area until those people get their shyt together.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
nah, i’m in massachusetts, living here all my life. i can’t think of a single sundown town in this state. sure, there’s racism, but there isn’t a single town in this state that a black person who’s lived here for any extended period would be afraid of visiting.

:yeshrug:
The sheer idiocy in this post.:mjlol:

Man stood up and vouched for the entire STATE being devoid of a city or town capable of being a sundown. Doesn't even know how many towns are in his state and then doubles down in a following post.

Said that stupid shyt with his chest too :wow:

Daps
The sheer idiocy in this post.:mjlol:

Man stood up and vouched for the entire STATE being devoid of a city or town capable of being a sundown. Doesn't even know how many towns are in his state and then doubles down in a following post.

Said that stupid shyt with his chest too :wow:
lived here my whole life. black people in mass BEEN different, and this is well known throughout the country. we are not bytchmade, and the whites here know this.

am i denying that there aren’t a lot of racists here? of course not, the history of boston’s racism being well known.

but, a town in mass that black people would be afraid of visiting? a town in mass whose white residents would dare tell a black delivery driver to turn around??

hell no.

:mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
lived here my whole life. black people in mass BEEN different, and this is well known throughout the country. we are not bytchmade, and the whites here know this.

am i denying that there aren’t a lot of racists here? of course not, the history of boston’s racism being well known.

but, a town in mass that black people would be afraid of visiting? a town in mass whose white residents would dare tell a black delivery driver to turn around??

hell no.

:mjlol:
The black population is 9.5% of the state. You cannot vouch for every town or city, some of which don't even have a black soul in it or around it. You said some wild boastful inaccurate shiit, it is what it is.

Vouch for your area, your city, shiit a region if your family is well rooted but the whole state? Nah. :camby:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I know you didn’t make the rules but it shouldn’t even be like that. If a company fears for the safety of its employees in a certain area because of their race they shouldn’t send a different driver of another race just to satisfy racist ass customers. They should just stop delivering to that area until those people get their shyt together.
We actually do ban address's from deliveries. It just has to be specific. A driver would have to report an issue so an issue has to take place first. Drivers don't want to take a chance as you can smell the bigotry in some of these rural areas

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Ehh, looks like more Midwest, the wannabe confederate states like Illinois, Indiana & Ohio. They got some of the most alien looking cacs in those backwoods probably more than anywhere else.
I don’t know how accurate that map is though, because I was checking out a few cited & towns by me in Jersey that they have labeled under “possible/proable” and I disagree. There may be a side of town that’s :mjpls: but absolutely not a sundown town.
Oh shyt I think I was in Somerset :dead: they got down as a possible one. That old cac lady really did me a favor

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
YOU MEAN WHITE SUPREMACY....:comeon:

Last time I checked i dont see no DOJ or feds running undercover ops to stop these towns from existing and arresting folks do we???:comeon: it's 2024 and black people still getting lynched in these places... you think it's about political affiliation you dumb muthafukka?!!?:what:

Political affiliation is not in a vacuum.

It stems from the worldview of the population.

Conservatism is primarily about white supremacy and male dominance. The political party that the conservatives vote for is called the Republican party.

Some people believe in equality. Liberals. The political party they vote for is called the Democratic Party.

Sundown towns are super conservative, therefore associated with Republicans.

Why this matters is: we need to remove Republicans from office and block them every chance we get.

Daps
The black population is 9.5% of the state. You cannot vouch for every town or city, some of which don't even have a black soul in it or around it. You said some wild boastful inaccurate shiit, it is what it is.

Vouch for your area, your city, shiit a region if your family is well rooted but the whole state? Nah. :camby:
do you live in massachusetts? i do. believe me when i say that white people up here are not built like that. their weapons are more covert, built into the institutions, not much different than how it is in every other state.

but, an aggressive, threatening strain of white supremacy? in massachusetts? where you would be advised to avoid certain towns?

nah.

but, as far as black people not being allowed to go into certain areas. that definitely does not happen in massachusetts. the minute it did, it would be shut down before you could pick up a protest sign.

i live here. take my word for it.

:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Political affiliation is not in a vacuum.

It stems from the worldview of the population.

Conservatism is primarily about white supremacy and male dominance. The political party that the conservatives vote for is called the Republican party.

Some people believe in equality. Liberals. The political party they vote for is called the Democratic Party.

Sundown towns are super conservative, therefore associated with Republicans.

Why this matters is: we need to remove Republicans from office and block them every chance we get.

Democrats aint your friends they ALLOWED these sundown towns to exist for YEARS what part of two wings of the same fukking bird do you not understand? one hand watches over the other...:what: Ask yourself all these democratic presidents and sundown towns still exist black folks go missing mass graves and theirs no FED or DOJ investigations to stop this bullshyt???:what: are you fukking kidding me?

Answwer me this can you imagine an entire black controlled town where white folks are lynched or have went missing and nothing is done about it???:what:
The govt would be at that place putting rico on everyone!!!

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Democrats aint your friends they ALLOWED these sundown towns to exist for YEARS what part of two wings of the same fukking bird do you not understand? one hand watches over the other...:what: Ask yourself all these democratic presidents and sundown towns still exist black folks go missing mass graves and theirs no FED or DOJ investigations to stop this bullshyt???:what: are you fukking kidding me?

Answwer me this can you imagine an entire black controlled town where white folks are lynched or have went missing and nothing is done about it???:what:
The govt would be at that place putting rico on everyone!!!

You're speaking from a ideal perspective where there are pure good guys who would fight to the death against bad guys.

The world is mostly grey, tho.

When you boil it all down and try to figure out what to do. Today. This year. This election:

Stop Trump. Trump is the figurehead of the violent white racist.

Even if 50% of Dems are racists.. 101% of Republicans are racist.