Black American FedEx driver on being told that there are certain towns (sundown) that she can't deliver to in 2024.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:francis:

There are parts of NJ that a brother can't be out past a certain time or the police encourage you to 'leave'
Fax. I was canvassing for some leftist environmental bullshyt in college in 2010. A anti-fracking initiative. In a North Jersey cac suburb around Rutgers. It was 2pm on some bright as day and my last stop was this house that was blasting fox news....missed red flag. The cac lady was really nice but she was rushing me and was looking around like she had ops out there.

Long story short, she said I was lucky her husband wasn't there. And she warned me to not stay around after 4 or somebody will call the cops. I had similar encounters a few days before. Ppl thought I was trespassing when I was walking down the street. Even my group leader was confused because he never had residents be that suspicious of his organization. But I knew why....:unimpressed:

The next house was this dark skinned Indian cac that was acting pissy and though I was begging for money. He tried to challenge me on the science of fracking and how we didn't know what we were protesting. I was damn near a bio major by that point, just finished killing my OChem finals and I had a year of lab work on my belt. Mf pleas snd tried to "hire" me in his lab cuz they needed more assistants (grunts). His daughter in the bad shook her head. I said no and bounced.

I quit that next day. I was only there for week but it was a long week of mildly racist encounters. The only positive stop I had was in upper Montclair which a neighbor of John Stewart. Some milf who was the granddaughter of a designer of French curtains or some bullshyt....all she did was hit on me.

Then there's the time we saw cacs in full kkk gear on a trip to our middle school trip to the Rartian river :mjlol: they sent a mass phone call after that day. South Jersey trips were canceled the whole year

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not really news.

The further you are from a major metro area, the less you want to be around after dark.

It's almost like voting blue no matter who changed what this country really is...:mjgrin::mjlol: shyt hasnt changed no matter how you voted...

My dude, just for vote for Trump if that's how you feel :mjlol: stop spamming every thread with this BS

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
pretty sure those town vote republican down the line.

time to evolve out of this erudite thinking

No, these Sundown towns vote both Democrat and Republican. We have sundown towns in the Los Angeles area like Glendale, Burbank,, East LA and Highland Park and they have Democratic mayors and vote Democrat

Last edited:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
No black person that's still alive in 2024 shouldn't act like racism has ending. These pale skinned clowns like saying that racism is over because they don't wanna be held accountable for all the historical events that they caused to black people for centuries and these bytch ass cacs are going to get theirs real soon.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The irony most of the Sundowns are up north and not so much in the south except for Florida because lolol :mjlol:
Ehh, looks like more Midwest, the wannabe confederate states like Illinois, Indiana & Ohio. They got some of the most alien looking cacs in those backwoods probably more than anywhere else.
I don’t know how accurate that map is though, because I was checking out a few cited & towns by me in Jersey that they have labeled under “possible/proable” and I disagree. There may be a side of town that’s :mjpls: but absolutely not a sundown town.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I always laugh at people who think racism only exists in the south

Breh even down here, white folks can't stand them fukking crackers :dead:

Reminds me of the time when my wife did a interview with our son's old teacher about race relations.

The moment my wife asked about the teacher's relationship with white folks.

Real One: "You mean the flakey whites or the legit ones"

Mrs Marsupial:
denzel-washing-ton-handshake.gif