“Blacc women DID want the nerds in high school, the nerds didn’t want us !!”

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

0nvaHDb.jpg

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
She’s definitely EXTREMELY hideous if no man was after her. Because all the girls I knew that were nerdy had a nerdy BF even the morbidly obese ones. If you’re even semi decent looking in the face with makeup(you can be hideous without) you could still pull no matter your weight. Either she lying, wasn’t going after the nerds in her dating class, or she’s a monster.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
As someone who wasn’t necessarily a nerd but was a late bloomer, and dark skin before they was a ‘thing’, nah they gotta get ALLLL the way tf outta here :mjtf:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
People were really traumatised in school

I had a blast, I was just a regular tomboy with braces, used to talk to everyone even though i had my main crew which was 'the dance crew'

The internet is full of people that have not gotten over their teenage experience

Yas

Banned
Daps
This is why you can’t take black women opinion seriously the goal post always move and their always right :dead:

I just ignore all their replies and rebuttal. We all know the truth but they come a male forum to deflect and gaslight EVERYDAY . Why ? Just go to lsa
It’s almost as if black women have different opinions from each other. EVERYDAY y’all invalidate people’s experience while also claiming how black women only like gangsters.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:yeshrug: IMO, we have to acknwoledge that people went to different schools and had different experiences. But I really don't care for any HS talk. Truth is:

• Some nikkas ain't have no game in HS or were nervous to talk to their girls they liked
  • Some women didn't get play in HS, but glowed up and still have a lot of contempt.
  • Gender Neutral, there was asian obssession going on

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, this is a great time if you are able to focus. Get some certs, free exercise programs online, etc. You can literally change your life in less than a year.

If you were paying attention to the finance grifters you could’ve ridden the wave and make money during Covid.

Instead Black folks were watching relationship YT channels 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

This time period is about to separate the wheat from the chaff :francis:

It really sad to see and im telling you that the old heads I see, who are still crying about high school shyt, are WASHED. Absolutely no progression at all. They crying about what didn't happen 10+ years ago, but for some reason won't make it happen now. Because most are the same confused mfers they were in high school. These simple minded mfers need to shut the fck up. Seriously..

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Again, though, I ask: What even is a "nerd" in the 21st century?

We live in an era where Comic Book movies are the highest grossing movies in the country and I've seen countless Marvel movies with Black folks of both genders where we talked about the plots and anticipated what would happen in the next movie. Is that "nerdy" enough or does that not count because of how mainstream the MCU is?

I have an eerie feeling that many dudes in general who are socially awkward, unattractive, or unpopular automatically consider themselves "nerds" even if they're not actually into stereotypically nerdy hobbies nor are highly educated.

These self-proclaimed "nerds" probably don't read much books, didn't get the best grades in school, only watch and play the most popular or "normie" friendly anime and video games, but they think of themselves as "nerds."

I don't want to sound like a gatekeeper or anything but I think people should stop automatically thinking of themselves as "nerds" just because they watch some basic anime, don't party/drink much, or commit felonies.

I wear glasses, majored in Accounting, and have a minor in Mathematics.........never had issues with Black women except for the lowest level hoodrats(and this also applies to fellas too). Then again, I feel odd calling myself a "nerd" because I have almost no interest in comics outside of movies, stopped f*cking with Anime after 2010 although I revisit the classics, don't play much video games, and I'm extroverted.

I'm sure many people have thought of me as a "Blerd" just by looking at me but I feel I transcend being labeled one. I feel the term "nerd" is like "nice guy." Every other dude who's socially awkward, unattractive, and has no active social life will automatically call themselves a "nerd" or a "nice guy" and will claim that women don't like nerds or nice guys instead of telling the truth about how men who are physically unattractive or socially stunted will do worse than men who aren't.

if you are just awkward but not too nerdy or even that smart, you are considered a DORK. You can be physically attractive and still be considered a dork.

Men should be more honest with themselves but I'm not sure if identifying as a "lame", "weirdo" or "creep" will do them any favors long term. Got to balance honesty with self-esteem.

Last edited:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
I hate the way there's this nonstop attempt to pathologize blackness and all its ills, as if we're the only people doing shyt. Guess what, nerdy white dudes not getting girls in HS either. That's why they're shooting up schools and shyt.
:dead:

Nerdy dudes haven't been the thing in high school...ever. If you don't believe me you can go watch Back To The Future, or look up those old Charles Atlas ads in comics that boiled down to "hey you, nerd! Want girls? Get some muscles!" Girls always gravitated to charismatic, cool, or outgoing dudes in HS. That doesn't mean all the dudes were dumb jocks, but none of them were nerdy shut-ins who stayed at home watching anime instead of having fun. And there's nothing wrong with liking charismatic dudes! There's nothing wrong with liking the cheerleaders or hot girls in HS either! People want to come up with all types of socio-racial explanations for why they weren't popular in HS. Go to a therapist...

Now in terms of being MEAN to nerds...that is wrong and I can't cosign that. But I go no issue with people who didn't ask nerdy chicks out on dates, or ask nerdy guys out on dates.

You missing the point completely:

This is a white nerd:

500_F_120166374_GOaQ7ku159xl60ccWTWYpcCxJgVr4XWA.jpg

A Black nerd is just any nikka that doesn’t fall into these three categories:

A caricature of a rapper
Pooh-Shiesty.jpg

A caricature of an athlete
ghows-OH-34f8035f-8ee8-44e8-a2f3-2c417367f8dd-bb7df677.jpeg

An actual criminal street urchin.
4o8g7ussc6e61.jpg

A normal nikka with interests outside of these things= “nerd”

images

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
It’s almost as if black women have different opinions from each other. EVERYDAY y’all invalidate people’s experience while also claiming how black women only like gangsters.
No that’s why you do :dead: :russ:

That’s not me so they must be lying. I’ve never dated a thug so all black men are liars , I’ve never done this and that so they lying on black women :camby:

Even if YOU per se didn’t do what we are talking . You didn’t see any black women do this and that ? It’s all lies from black men

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
You missing the point completely:

This is a white nerd:

500_F_120166374_GOaQ7ku159xl60ccWTWYpcCxJgVr4XWA.jpg

A Black nerd is just any nikka that doesn’t fall into these three categories:

A caricature of a rapper
Pooh-Shiesty.jpg

A caricature of an athlete
ghows-OH-34f8035f-8ee8-44e8-a2f3-2c417367f8dd-bb7df677.jpeg

An actual criminal street urchin.
4o8g7ussc6e61.jpg

A normal nikka with interests outside of these things= “nerd”

images
They pretend to not get it bro

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Both sides want what they can’t get so there is some truth. My cousin fat as hell and sloppy with no game and he still at virgin at 44 years old, but tel him to holla at a woman on his level and he gon look at you crazy, but turn right around and say these women “don’t like me for me” well of course nikka you fat wearing punisher shirts everyday with no money!