“Blacc women DID want the nerds in high school, the nerds didn’t want us !!”

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Y’all will deny this but will believe the “nerdy men”.
I said this much in another thread most men pass up women everyday who would gladly bust that p*ssy open for them if they just paid them a little bit of attention, to get dissed by 'baddies'. These nikkas are pitiful.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That bytch is lying through her teeth with this old & weak deflection. I've never ever in my life seen a man turn down p*ssy because she "too nerdy", its something I'm willing to paint with a broad brush on. The situation is probably more accurately described as " she was fukking hideous in hs" but even then....

Dudes are p*ssy hounds and nerd or not, p*ssy is p*ssy. It doesn't matter how she looks, women will ALWAYS have suitors somewhere. There was a down syndrome girl in my school that had 2-3 boyfriends I can remember. Had these special needs boys literally fighting over her during lunch one time, it was like a down syndrome royal rumble. Its funny because any other time the narrative is " you nikkas will fukk anything with a p*ssy" "black men love fat women", now dudes turning their nose up at anything below Beyonce?

Besides if these dudes are so pathetically aiming out of their league, why are they able to pull white and asian women they're attracted to when they date out? Yall telling these boys out here that they only deserve overweight or ugly black women because they enjoy anime or some shyt. 💀 How demeaning.

Maybe this is why we have the brothers who stay hyping up basic white women. Them skinny plain jane must be worth celebrating if the community designated your worth to being the clean up man for ran thru 5s

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Also again,90% of "corny" /"nerdy" black men are only considered that because they're BLACK. Black women (and men) have the super thugged out dope dealer that flipped that into a business image in their mind of what a "masculine" man is. Anything less than that is "corny". If Russell Wilson, MBJ, Donald Glover, Johnathan Majors, etc were white they wouldn't be considered "corny" they would just be "regular" people.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real talk in school not even nerdy girls (no matter the race) wanted nerdy dudes...shyt even some of the great big ole girls didn't want nerdy dudes....and they had to dig at the bottom of the barrel :lolbron:

So in other words straight up....................

1312805.1.png

1330740.1.png

1313215-1.jpg

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
People were really traumatised in school

I had a blast, I was just a regular tomboy with braces, used to talk to everyone even though i had my main crew which was 'the dance crew'

The internet is full of people that have not gotten over their teenage experience

A lot of people - a LOT - never grow past early/tween/teen/university trauma. All too often it bleeds into everything else, and people are stuck fighting the same battles in their head when faced with new problems.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
How is this news?we been saying this to nikka nerds who post here

And corny is corny
Half of the posters here done got called corny at some point
We called nikkas corny in highschool and college
It's only a problem when black women do it
:deadmanny:

Corny and goofy nikkas pulled bytches in highschool...
Coli nikkas just live in their own reality

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
but for real tho, just another example of American bw being mirror images of racist white men in that they fear and resent the coming changes to society/culture being brought about by the information age and both wish the rest of us would just shut up, put our heads down and accept the status quo.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Maybe some people are just wack and dating/relationships are always going to be a problem for them.

There is such a thing as not being good at dating/relationships. Chronically single people are usually wack and no amount of finger-pointing at the “other side” is going to change it.

Get a hobby.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The nerds and weirdos of both genders all need to shut the fukk up and move on with their lives.

People are in their 30s-40s still talking about this shyt.
Grown adults still crying about what happened in high school is funny to me. Got some miserable woman at my work still bytching that the girl who bullied her did not reach out to apologize. :mjlol:

Meanwhile, I can barely even remember the name of my high school. :manny: