“Blacc women DID want the nerds in high school, the nerds didn’t want us !!”

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nerds for nerds.
It's true that nerds be trying to date out of their wheelhouse. Wuh why why didn't the hit chicks want me in high school.

It's also true that women that are half ugly act extra sexually to land men that are out of their wheelhouse.

Stay in your lane and ull be happy.

It won't be until you learn Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu that more doors start opening from you outside of where you naturally Belong!

Last edited:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Zendaya and Zoe are both with white men right now :mjpls: And Zendaya, who has dated black men before, never chose the homely nerdy black guy like she did with Tom holland.

i guarantee any nerdy girl that wasn’t horrifically obese had guys that wanted them.
It’s all cap to gaslight black men . I bet all the women that liked this post not even with a nerdy breh :dead: :russ:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man ima just straight up say it :dead:

fukk these hypothetical nerdy black girls a lot of them I would even say most but not all (NOT ALL) liked the same guys as the other girls and then a lot of them date white men . Nikka said get a zendaya type chick and didn’t see the irony :dead:

Them acting like black men just walking pass easy guaranteed lay ups to hit on “Beyoncé” and these nerdy black girls were on the sidelines with no liking them is cap :russ:

The ugliest woman still have more options then the average man

Ultimately people need to consider their capabilities and operate within that lane until they are able to level up to another lane. Media has given people an extremely false sense of self worth.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
It depends. I do agree female nerds can be overlooked, but its never over their interests or awkwardness, like male nerds. Its usually over looks, cause in my hometown, black nerds, were rare in general, and the female ones who were average to above didnt have a problem with getting attention with the popular dudes, so they tended to ignore their male counterparts, leaving the below average to ugly, who did struggle outside of being used.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
The zendaya’s and Zoey Saldana’s of the world wouldn’t even be relevant if it weren’t from nerdy dudes black and white. Nerdy brehs in high school were aware of the Beyoncé’s and Lauren londons, but they didn’t even check for them like that because they knew it was a waste of time. They knew where they stood, and to suggest they needed to seek someone beneath them physically but on par with them socially is hoe pandering babble to the highest degree.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
will read through responses in a second but

my experience, as a nerdy black dude who went a mostly black hs in memphis

the gals who were checking for me then weren’t all that. ain’t really start meeting and pulling the hot black nerdy women I wanted until…25? you gotta give both genders time to glow up lol

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I read most of what OP posted and it’s wild that people put in a lot of time typing stuff on social media. Obviously folks have strong feelings about it and it’s based on personal experiences + the things their friends have endured.

With that said, this shyt is not relatable LMAO

Handsome gang is like flying at 45,000 ft and avoiding all of this nonsense. Just seeing these words these folks type is an eye inducing headache so I already know actually experiencing it must suck!

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
wereally have a penchant for putting our deepest and darkest inner thoughts on display uh.

How come I don’t know the dynamics of Chinese relationships like this
:jbhmm:
Cause you ain’t around em. It’s a war within their community too. It’s a bunch of Asians at my gym and they having the same arguments as us plus the inter-Asian beefs/differences.