“Blacc women DID want the nerds in high school, the nerds didn’t want us !!”

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
What exactly is a "nerd" anyway?

Is it a socially awkward dude who jerks off to hentai? Is it a dude who's very studious and gets straight A's in his classes or is on the Dean's list? Is it a dude who has a "nerd" aesthetic(Big glasses, overalls, bow tie) regardless of his personality?

I think we need to establish that in the first place before jumping to conclusions.

Ironically, almost every Black man I met who was a straight A student and became instantly successful got off the market faster than Speedy Gonzalez once they aimed for relationships. They're the main brothers I know who actually get married before the age of 30.

There was also a stat that showed that 83% of Black men making over 6 figures are married to Black women. Of course, I'm not saying that making 6 figures makes you a "nerd" but even the biggest drug dealing "Pookies and Ray Rays" aren't seeing 6 figures in the trap. They could only dream about that amount of money.

I think it ultimately depends on where you live too. I'm sure it's hard for Black nerds of both genders to hook up in inner city Baltimore, Detroit, or South Chicago. But, in places with strong Black middle classes like the DMV, Queens, and parts of Atlanta, you most definitely don't need to be a "thug" or a "bad boy" to date/marry Black women at all. I'm from Queens which has a strong Black middle class and I honestly rarely see Black people in interracial couples out here except sometimes with Caribbean Hispanics and Indo Caribbean people(many who have Black blood in them.)

Daps
wereally have a penchant for putting our deepest and darkest inner thoughts on display uh.

How come I don’t know the dynamics of Chinese relationships like this
:jbhmm:
there’s an entire subreddit dedicated to it, two in fact with almost hundreds of thousands of men in each of them.

Looking at their dynamic is both sad and funny. When black women bash black men for their “preferences” you’ve got a bunch of simps dapping it up, even when it’s absurd like the conversation in the OP. Asian women will mock Asian dudes about their white dude fetish and nobody will care.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zendaya and Zoe are both with white men right now :mjpls: And Zendaya, who has dated black men before, never chose the homely nerdy black guy like she did with Tom holland.

i guarantee any nerdy girl that wasn’t horrifically obese had guys that wanted them.

I just wanted some pu$$y back in high school. And if a nerdy girl was decent, she was getting hit on by a dudes. All of these women are lying.. Generation X did the same shyt and we are the parents of most of these women you all are arguing with. The problem now is these men and women don't change, and they get old and pitiful. Im looking this right now.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
A video isn’t proof, I don’t know when you graduated but in high school that was very true. The nerdy guys wanted the pretty popular girls not their equals.
Why are you equating nerds with looks? A man being a nerd doesn’t mean he isn’t on the same level as a “pretty “ girl look wise

Yas

Banned
Daps
Why are you equating nerds with looks? A man being a nerd doesn’t mean he isn’t on the same level as a “pretty “ girl look wise
Well the nerds I have in mind weren’t attractive, and those nerds only wanted those girls because they were pretty.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Again, though, I ask: What even is a "nerd" in the 21st century?

We live in an era where Comic Book movies are the highest grossing movies in the country and I've seen countless Marvel movies with Black folks of both genders where we talked about the plots and anticipated what would happen in the next movie. Is that "nerdy" enough or does that not count because of how mainstream the MCU is?

I have an eerie feeling that many dudes in general who are socially awkward, unattractive, or unpopular automatically consider themselves "nerds" even if they're not actually into stereotypically nerdy hobbies nor are highly educated.

These self-proclaimed "nerds" probably don't read much books, didn't get the best grades in school, only watch and play the most popular or "normie" friendly anime and video games, but they think of themselves as "nerds."

I don't want to sound like a gatekeeper or anything but I think people should stop automatically thinking of themselves as "nerds" just because they watch some basic anime, don't party/drink much, or commit felonies.

I wear glasses, majored in Accounting, and have a minor in Mathematics.........never had issues with Black women except for the lowest level hoodrats(and this also applies to fellas too). Then again, I feel odd calling myself a "nerd" because I have almost no interest in comics outside of movies, stopped f*cking with Anime after 2010 although I revisit the classics, don't play much video games, and I'm extroverted.

I'm sure many people have thought of me as a "Blerd" just by looking at me but I feel I transcend being labeled one. I feel the term "nerd" is like "nice guy." Every other dude who's socially awkward, unattractive, and has no active social life will automatically call themselves a "nerd" or a "nice guy" and will claim that women don't like nerds or nice guys instead of telling the truth about how men who are physically unattractive or socially stunted will do worse than men who aren't.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Well the nerds I have in mind weren’t attractive, and those nerds only wanted those girls because they were pretty.
This is why you can’t take black women opinion seriously the goal post always move and their always right :dead:

I just ignore all their replies and rebuttal. We all know the truth but they come a male forum to deflect and gaslight EVERYDAY . Why ? Just go to lsa