“Blacc women DID want the nerds in high school, the nerds didn’t want us !!”

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of y’all are full of shyt and a lot of women are full of shyt. Most dudes let’s be honest are going for any woman who gets at them. We seek ways to qualify a woman. The girls that supposedly liked the nerds didn’t approach the boys they “liked”. You’ll find out that the majority of the time the girls didn’t voice any type of attraction towards the guys.

I know everyone has heard that bs I used to have a crush on you in HS bs from a female…If they had such a crush why didn’t they hit you with a love note or have one of their friends let you know? But you heard that same female doing that for the more popular situation.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
A lot of y’all are full of shyt and a lot of women are full of shyt. Most dudes let’s be honest are going for any woman who gets at them. We seek ways to qualify a woman. The girls that supposedly liked the nerds didn’t approach the boys they “liked”. You’ll find out that the majority of the time the girls didn’t voice any type of attraction towards the guys.

I know everyone has heard that bs I used to have a crush on you in HS bs from a female…If they had such a crush why didn’t they hit you with a love note or have one of their friends let you know? But you heard that same female doing that for the more popular situation.
Women don’t handle rejection like we do and they are terrified of shooting shots

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Grown adults still crying about what happened in high school is funny to me. Got some miserable woman at my work still bytching that the girl who bullied her did not reach out to apologize. :mjlol:

Meanwhile, I can barely even remember the name of my high school. :manny:
yep
they'll be people in their 40's still talking about high school of all things :mjlol:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
There's alot of hypocrisy and entitlement in dating and there always has been.

The flabby, unfashionable, weirdo, no confidence, middle class guy who's social inept wants the submissive gorgeous career oriented homemaker.

The lazy mediocre bbw with no real direction or cooking skills wants the handsome, muscle bound, career alpha man.

Most people are not compatible with their preferences and would rather point the finger than acknowledge that.
This is really what it boils down to. To acknowledge the truth, that they are ugly to average looking and have personality issues on top of that is too much for a lot of ppl.

I will say that men seem to be more realistic in this regard. They're more likely to have an idea of where they sit in this hierarchy of attractiveness and charisma. They understand that money and status is usually how they can make up for the absence of those things most of the time. Most women would balk at being told to work on being as fit as possible to makeup for an ugly ass face or being nicer.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I’m a married man at 32 and literally all of my friends have jobs and are single except for 2. And they all want families. I know it’s hard to find somebody but there are a shyt load of men out there. Women gotta stop with these excuses just like the men do. This is just bullshyt lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
There's alot of hypocrisy and entitlement in dating and there always has been.

The flabby, unfashionable, weirdo, no confidence, middle class guy who's social inept wants the submissive gorgeous career oriented homemaker.

The lazy mediocre bbw with no real direction or cooking skills wants the handsome, muscle bound, career alpha man.

Most people are not compatible with their preferences and would rather point the finger than acknowledge that.
/thread