“Blacc women DID want the nerds in high school, the nerds didn’t want us !!”

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The world really has a hard time letting men own a struggle :heh:

No woman is getting turned down because she is a nerd. They have a horde of rude boys looking to turn them out. For the most part, they're interested until the Chlamydia and cheating kicks in.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I was a nerdy breh but I played sports and was fukkin so that gave me some clout :yeshrug:

And I can HONESTLY say…black girls were not fukkin with the real nerdy nerd ass brehs like that. Like the ones in AP and IB classes, into real geek type shyt. Just being real, the white girls and Asians were a lot more receptive and that’s just facts :hubie:
I was in AP classes and sports, stayed in good shape.

I kept a black gf, but the black girls in my own school gave me headaches. I was always pulling good lookin women from other high schools tho.

Wasn't til I was older I realized that as a black man, people HAVE to define you. Some shorties thought I was shy, some thought I was weak, some thought I was a cocky a$$hole, some thought I was a player.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
wereally have a penchant for putting our deepest and darkest inner thoughts on display uh.

How come I don’t know the dynamics of Chinese relationships like this
:jbhmm:

I get what you're saying but part of that is probably because you're not on Chinese forums where these discussion are being had. However there are many places you as a non-native can go where men and women from the Asian community are saying the same shyt. The men complain that Asian women rejected them for being nerdy and only wanting to fukk/date White boy Chads in high school and the women are saying they were overlooked because their counterpart was too busy chasing white blonde status symbol chicks or big titty anime type fantasy chicks.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
These conversations are generally pretty useless. Everyone has a different experience

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
You proved the tweet and didn’t even know it:russ:
Meanwhile the nikka banging on the table
Had you dripping wet I bet:dead:
Muthafukkas always like to trivialize what black men have been through and our experiences
Black men have never faced colorism from black women
Black men were too eager to have a Laura London over a Quinta Brunson
Well if you go to an comic book/anime convention
Those nerdy black girls would be falling in your lap
Everybody accepted your musical tastes when you were a young black man that wasn’t R&B/Rap
Yep nikkas just made all of that up in our heads and we haven’t healed:skip:
You know why nikkas ain’t healed
Is because every time they speak on shyt
It gets drown out by goofy ass women like yourself or your eunuch attack dog, bytch nikkas that try to devalue any man’s existence/experiences
Only black women’s experiences/healing means anything in this world

nikkas not harboring no ill will because of no fukking high school
nikkas just calling bullshyt
But this the game women and sissy nikkas play:sas2:
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Prolific posting. @Rockstar Mom got her body bag put in a body bag.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just read the 1st tweet. But its sad that normal everyday people always put themselves in the light of public figures and entertainers. As of today, March 3rd 2023, none of us are these people we use as examples. We are basic people living basic lives.. So the conversation should never leave the realm of why did basic girls reject basic boys and the other way around as well.. Then we'll build off of that foundation.

And whats fcked up about all this stupid shyt is you do the EXACT same shyt you did at high school at 20+ years old. Any day you can say "im going to do better than I did yesterday".

So now, is anyone TODAY getting with nerdy or unattractive people? Or are people still chasing bad bytches and ballers?

:damn:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
See the main problem with grown ass adults constantly blaming their current dating lives, habits and trauma on shyt they experienced in high school is that they're talking about their experiences as children interacting with other children. Kids are inherently annoying and awkward but they're also shy and easily embarrassed. They're going through random growth spurts and constantly battling insecurity and peer pressure.

The "nerdy kids" were almost always among the most likely to be outcasts and LEAST likely to 'shoot their shot' with anybody. Especially the ones who were into anime, D&D or really anything that couldn't become a school sanctioned after school activity leaving them fairly isolated. However based on my and my friends experiences going to different schools, a lot of "nerds" who were in clubs like student government, yearbook, drama or band we DEFINITELY getting action because they were kind of forced to be in rooms together in their free time, allowing crushes and romances to develop outside of the prying eyes of the wider student body. American Pie ain't lie about that one....

Anyway the true litmus test is who these former so-called Blerds ended up chasing and dating in college and post-high school.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Shout out to Latreesa on the debate team with the low key phat ass under her loose ass library jeans. :wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The nerds and weirdos of both genders all need to shut the fukk up and move on with their lives.

People are in their 30s-40s still talking about this shyt.
High school never ended for some of these people

shyt is wild. I was a nerd in high school, feels three lifetimes ago. How the fukk you still hung up on that shyt and then arguing with people who didn't even go to your school?

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I was in AP classes and sports, stayed in good shape.

I kept a black gf, but the black girls in my own school gave me headaches. I was always pulling good lookin women from other high schools tho.

Wasn't til I was older I realized that as a black man, people HAVE to define you. Some shorties thought I was shy, some thought I was weak, some thought I was a cocky a$$hole, some thought I was a player.

Exactly breh

It used to bother me but now as an adult I don’t really care :yeshrug: I attract who I attract and don’t really care about the ones who judge me like that

Daps
I read almost every post and no one talks about how yall will have children now or later and do u really want dudes runnin through your daughters like this?

It's a blessing sometimes to not have gotten "play" when you're mind wasn't really ready for sex or a relationship. Sometimes teens get heartbreak and can't recover as teens.

18 years of a baby at 16 aint' no joke either.

Looking back, I'm glad I got no real buns as a teen because I just looked at them hoes as sex objects anyway and killed myself if I got any of them pregnant

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
High school is over for them why they still on it.

but anyway lets keep it 💯 them breh nerds wanted white girls.

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
0nvaHDb.jpg
:dead: