“Blacc women DID want the nerds in high school, the nerds didn’t want us !!”

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I have time today.

1. Quinta Brunson is fat.

2. There is a WIDE CHASM of looks between Quinta Brunson and Beyoncé, and that’s where most women are,
especially in their youth.

2B. This Twit Chain seems to profess that there were only two types of girls in school (and two types of boys),
and that just isn’t so.

3. Quinta-type girls were still gettin’ some. “Non-corny” dudes was still talking (or more) to those nerdy girls
if they were choosing. And, the girls were getting love within their Envelope - Band Girls was with the Band Boys,
Punk/Alt Girls was with the Stoners or Sk8er boys, “Nerd” girls was either with the Debate Team dudes, regular
degular dudes who liked nerdy girls (people act like this isn’t a thing), or they were Legendary Hoes on the Low-Low
who ran their game super tight.

The only girls who wasn’t getting no attention in school was the ones who sat in the corner quiet as a church mouse
and wished upon a star every night @ 11:11 for somebody to talk to them. But life ain’t no muthafuccing teen movie.
Closed mouths don’t get fucced.

SIDEBAR: Let’s be real, Ol’ Dude in the first post was talmbat Family Matters.

Iono why he brought that up, because it doesn’t make sense in this convo. Every nicca with eyes thought
Myra was badder than Laura’s average ass FROM THA JUMP. That show was trying to make it seem like
Myra was the nerd and Laura was the Cool Girl, but nicca please. Ain’t no broad that looked like Myra was getting
ignored by dudes - “nerdy” or not. The fucc outta my face wit’ that thurr bullsheeit.

Even with that - Steve Urkel was damn near a monk. He wasn’t even outchea pushing up on broads like that,
he was inventing chit, splicing genes, collecting bugs (shoutout to Pablo) and whatnot. The nicca was busy. And it still came to the point where he scooped both them broads. Dudes fucced with who fucced with them.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
There's alot of hypocrisy and entitlement in dating and there always has been.

The flabby, unfashionable, weirdo, no confidence, middle class guy who's social inept wants the submissive gorgeous career oriented homemaker.

The lazy mediocre bbw with no real direction or cooking skills wants the handsome, muscle bound, career alpha man.

Most people are not compatible with their preferences and would rather point the finger than acknowledge that.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I dont know why people cant just be honest about the changing attraction dynamics as people get older. Women for the most part are going after looks and status while men are going for looks. Now after some time growing up you begin to know where you fall on the scale in regards to those dynamics so you start to adjust the type of person you are willing to go after accordingly. Well, its better stated that you SHOULD adjust.

In HS the average person doesnt have money so looks are still looks but status is more akin to popularity. If you are attractive and popular then you are going to get the higher level women. Thats just how that shyt goes. Men dont give a damn about status, and never will, so its still looks on that side.

Well when people graduate from school all of a sudden popularity drops off the scale for women because everyone is scattered. You have no clue how popular someone really is. What matters now is money, because money allows you to live the life you want. So for women its looks and money, often with money winning out. For men, its still looks.

So what happens is some of the men who didnt have the popularity to pull the better looking women get money and then those women start trying to get on the team. Most men understand thats what is happening and they roll with it. Just get the best looking girl they like and keep it moving. But some men get bitter and act like these same top tier women should have wanted them when they were unattractive / unpopular. And some women act like they were checking for those awkward / nerdy guys and they were rejected, also a fukking lie.

I know my wife wouldnt have dated me if i was dead broke and she know i wouldnt have got at her if she was 300 lbs and ugly. :manny:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
People are crying out for help but at the same time refuse to change. They want something thats afar off, instead of dealing with whats in the mirror. Social media is destroying the weak in humanity.. And its sad to see.
Like I said, this is a great time if you are able to focus. Get some certs, free exercise programs online, etc. You can literally change your life in less than a year.

If you were paying attention to the finance grifters you could’ve ridden the wave and make money during Covid.

Instead Black folks were watching relationship YT channels 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

This time period is about to separate the wheat from the chaff :francis:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I hate the way there's this nonstop attempt to pathologize blackness and all its ills, as if we're the only people doing shyt. Guess what, nerdy white dudes not getting girls in HS either. That's why they're shooting up schools and shyt.
:dead:

Nerdy dudes haven't been the thing in high school...ever. If you don't believe me you can go watch Back To The Future, or look up those old Charles Atlas ads in comics that boiled down to "hey you, nerd! Want girls? Get some muscles!" Girls always gravitated to charismatic, cool, or outgoing dudes in HS. That doesn't mean all the dudes were dumb jocks, but none of them were nerdy shut-ins who stayed at home watching anime instead of having fun. And there's nothing wrong with liking charismatic dudes! There's nothing wrong with liking the cheerleaders or hot girls in HS either! People want to come up with all types of socio-racial explanations for why they weren't popular in HS. Go to a therapist...

Now in terms of being MEAN to nerds...that is wrong and I can't cosign that. But I got no issue with people who didn't ask nerdy chicks out on dates, or ask nerdy guys out on dates.

Last edited:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I was a nerd/regular degular dude in high school. My issue wasn't that I looked like a nerd, it was moreso I was nerdy, not into/involved in the shyt that the baddest chicks tended to go for, and I was just mad awkward/not confident. If I was at least confident, I would've ate well as a teenager.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Zendaya and Zoe are both with white men right now :mjpls: And Zendaya, who has dated black men before, never chose the homely nerdy black guy like she did with Tom holland.

i guarantee any nerdy girl that wasn’t horrifically obese had guys that wanted them.

both are biracial tho :umad: