“Blacc women DID want the nerds in high school, the nerds didn’t want us !!”

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Like I said, this is a great time if you are able to focus. Get some certs, free exercise programs online, etc. You can literally change your life in less than a year.

If you were paying attention to the finance grifters you could’ve ridden the wave and make money during Covid.

Instead Black folks were watching relationship YT channels 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

This time period is about to separate the wheat from the chaff :francis:

@Gloxina which certs would you recommend to get? I want to change my life in less than a year. Everyone always says certs but they never specify which ones.

Yas

Banned
Daps
This actually shows black womens mindset .

Nikkas are begging bw for decades stop dating thugs who make you single mothers

Bw response : your just jealous and hurt and musty :dead: :mjlol:

A pack of goofballs
I am calling YOU musty not black men in general. YOU seem like some of the “nerds” I went to school with who was musty and called themselves nice guy.
Honestly that femcell just told on herself. Women know good and well how to pursue dudes they actually like and damn near put it on you if you rank in their eyes. Those nerdy dudes they claim passed them up have to man up and do all the pursuing even if you send them friend signals tho.

I met my high school sweetheart in 7th grade cuz her dyke ass future basketball scholarship having friend told me her homegirl liked me and I better like her back or she'll beat my ass. These nerdy nikkas aren't getting layups like that. :pachaha:
How did I tell on myself because I’m use to men approaching me?
I don’t advice women to approach men even your lady didn’t approach you she had someone do it for her and then you made the move correct?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reserve that energy towards people talk actual shyt. Otherwise, you projecting.

shes also a dork and not much black men have even mentioned her being remotely attractive during the past few years of her growing herself

if we judge shorty for being with a cac then i ask, which one of yall nikkas ACTUALLY thinks Quinta is "bad"?

and do nikkas even date "nerdy" girls? No fat ass, no titties, no anime sex outfits, just a flat out geeky ass chic whos prob not THAT attractive?

Quinta couldn't find a black male equivalent of that cac especially when she's the breadwinner? :usure:

Or are the standards just different and 10x higher when it comes to black men like I said? :mjgrin:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Quinta couldn't find a black male equivalent of that cac especially when she's the breadwinner? :usure:

Or are the standards just different and 10x higher when it comes to black men like I said? :mjgrin:
whos to blame for that then? nikkas not hollering at her or her not giving her number out to nikkas?

chicken and the egg type argument :manny:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
no she is not :mjlol:

You know what cuzzo? You right.
I saw the pics of her in here…she got a li’l tummy, but she ain’t fat. Fair is fair.

I will stand on the idea that she has a head that makes her look fattish on her frame, and
she wears stuff that doesn’t compliment her shape well.

But dig - my point was if she got passed over by dudes, it wasn’t because she was a “nerd”.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
whos to blame for that then? nikkas not hollering at her or her not giving her number out to nikkas?

chicken and the egg type argument :manny:

It aint chicken and egg.

The black male equivalents were invisible to Quinta unless they matched the archetype I mentioned:pachaha:.

You really here insinuating and gaslighting that a short frumpy looking breh wouldn't holla at Quinta? :scust:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Yeah, that's cap. Most dudes couldn't afford to be picky in Highschool. Plus the dating dynamics were more so 'classed' based. (Ex. Jocks with cheerleaders, popular kids with popular kids, nerds with nerds, regulars with regulars etc). Most people ate within their own social class/groups. She bullshytting

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She married a cac.

FVUatGGWAAA8Wyy.jpg

qunita-and-husband-kevin-jay-anik-keep-their-relationship-private-1669067465.jpg

She's the breadwinner.

Notice how the standards are completely LOWERED when it's cac men.

A brotha would have to be a be a 6ft+, regarded as universally handsome, ripped, A-list or have money etc to even be visible to her.

@Gloxina come in and juelz on why she somehow couldn't fine a black male equivalent to this cac :sas2:
Oh I have no excuse :hubie:

Looks like Lizzo took that road 🤷🏾‍♀️

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

No, She could of just like dude :manny: It's not fair to assume things w/o her input. If she said something about her dating experiences, even then I wouldn't care because I'm not making celebrities the face of dating or my trauma.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Cap.

The argument is the bad bytches that wanted to go for the slick/player/thug type or to just be slutted out back then grew up and now they want to find a nikka with stability, knowledge, good judgement and all that, after they been a hoe with no morals for 10 years.

Very small minority based off what I've seen in the 10 years since I've graduated. Even worse, this discussion started from a meme mimicking reality in one specific scenario.

These hoes talk too much and it's always about nothing. Trying to analyze things while having no god damn sense.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Can WIll slap or piledrive somebody, so we can move on from "Cornygate" :why: ?

bytches like 30, talking about some high school shyt. Like I moved on from them days because most of the folks are either seeded up, dope fiends doing the lean at Kensington, dead, moved on, in prison, or flabby on OnlyFans.
Well damn. :picard:That sounds tragic

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No, She could of just like dude :manny: It's not fair to assume things w/o her input. If she said something about her dating experiences, even then I wouldn't care because I'm not making celebrities the face of dating or my trauma.

:ohhh:

How come black men aren't given this luxury or benefit of the doubt when they date out? :sas2:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
shes also a dork and not much black men have even mentioned her being remotely attractive during the past few years of her growing herself

if we judge shorty for being with a cac then i ask, which one of yall nikkas ACTUALLY thinks Quinta is "bad"?

and do nikkas even date "nerdy" girls? No fat ass, no titties, no anime sex outfits, just a flat out geeky ass chic whos prob not THAT attractive?
^^^^^^