“Blacc women DID want the nerds in high school, the nerds didn’t want us !!”

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
The nerds and weirdos of both genders all need to shut the fukk up and move on with their lives.

People are in their 30s-40s still talking about this shyt.
There are a LOT of people out here that never got over their high school traumas and you're seeing that play out right now in life.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wereally have a penchant for putting our deepest and darkest inner thoughts on display uh.

How come I don’t know the dynamics of Chinese relationships like this
:jbhmm:
Cause you cant read the language :dahell: or dont watch the many chinese youtube channels with comments boohooing about similar things we do.

Knock off this “we the only ones” shyt. We are black so we put blinders on to non-black woes. Newsflash: they have these same bum ass convos too.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
shes also a dork and not much black men have even mentioned her being remotely attractive during the past few years of her growing herself

if we judge shorty for being with a cac then i ask, which one of yall nikkas ACTUALLY thinks Quinta is "bad"?

and do nikkas even date "nerdy" girls? No fat ass, no titties, no anime sex outfits, just a flat out geeky ass chic whos prob not THAT attractive?
50+ Million black folks in this country. I'm sure it happens more than you think. :comeon:
And what makes you think most geeky Blerd chicks are skinny? This ain't the 90s anymore, alot of these Blerd girls are built Ford TOUGH now. :mjlit:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The nerds and weirdos of both genders all need to shut the fukk up and move on with their lives.

People are in their 30s-40s still talking about this shyt.
I’ve been saying this shyt on this very site for the last 7 years. It’s hilarious to see it play out in real time.
Sometimes I love being right. :blessed:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Not reading this thread because I already know how it went.

No one thought nerds were weird for being nerds. You were weird because you did the Naruto run to the lunchroom everyday.
And also a lot of them nerds were TERRIBLE to their female counterparts. Because they were socially awkward gatekeepers.

“GIRLS CANT BE NERDS!”
“IF YOU DONT KNOW THE NAME OF SOME OBSCURE ANIME CHARACTER YOU’RE A POSER!”
Like some of these ain’t the “SHOW ME YOUR t*ts!” dudes.

Now they wanna play victim while also denying these chicks experiences. It don’t work like that. They were there too.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
There is some truth to this because I flat out wasn’t fukking with any chick that went to their neighborhood high-school back in my HS days . Felt like they was beneath me .

Nerd nikka does NOT mean a dude that’s smart …it’s those flat out lame weirdo anime .,alternative rock ass listening nikkas . Had nothing to do with intelligence. If you say otherwise you flat out lying.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I have been avoiding these convos mostly. They are really childish conversations.

Anyone "corny" or "weird" can find their group of people they gel with in life. You just have to be around more people. Be active in your area.

:manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Anybody that believes in thread title's statement... Well, I've gotta bridge to sell you. It's on sale for you male hyenas, simps, chameleons, hyenas and every other dumb fukk.

Daps
The amount of people that actually believe in the thread title premise is truly funny. No wonder nobody in the real world takes you guys and gals seriously. Just delusional.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Not reading this thread because I already know how it went.

No one thought nerds were weird for being nerds. You were weird because you did the Naruto run to the lunchroom everyday.
You proved the tweet and didn’t even know it:russ:
Meanwhile the nikka banging on the table
Had you dripping wet I bet:dead:
Muthafukkas always like to trivialize what black men have been through and our experiences
Black men have never faced colorism from black women
Black men were too eager to have a Laura London over a Quinta Brunson
Well if you go to an comic book/anime convention
Those nerdy black girls would be falling in your lap
Everybody accepted your musical tastes when you were a young black man that wasn’t R&B/Rap
Yep nikkas just made all of that up in our heads and we haven’t healed:skip:
You know why nikkas ain’t healed
Is because every time they speak on shyt
It gets drown out by goofy ass women like yourself or your eunuch attack dog, bytch nikkas that try to devalue any man’s existence/experiences
Only black women’s experiences/healing means anything in this world
nikkas not harboring no ill will because of no fukking high school
nikkas just calling bullshyt
But this the game women and sissy nikkas play:sas2:

Last edited: