“Blacc women DID want the nerds in high school, the nerds didn’t want us !!”

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Can WIll slap or piledrive somebody, so we can move on from "Cornygate" :why: ?

bytches like 30, talking about some high school shyt. Like I moved on from them days because most of the folks are either seeded up, dope fiends doing the lean at Kensington, dead, moved on, in prison, or flabby on OnlyFans.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
She married a cac.

FVUatGGWAAA8Wyy.jpg

qunita-and-husband-kevin-jay-anik-keep-their-relationship-private-1669067465.jpg

She's the breadwinner.

Notice how the standards are completely LOWERED when it's cac men.

A brotha would have to be a be a 6ft+, regarded as universally handsome, ripped, A-list or have money etc to even be visible to her.

@Gloxina come in and juelz on why she somehow couldn't fine a black male equivalent to this cac :sas2:
@Yas

The black nerds are ugly but this is who y’all lower standards for . I’m delusional thou :dead:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
How many black nerds did yall have in school though:patrice:? And I doubt yall really know who they wanted to smash like that lol.

Problem with what these women are saying is ,what the hell is wrong with a man wanting Beyonce at any age:mindblown:(pre hellhound era Beyonce)?Theres nothing risky, problematic or life altering about "a Beyonce".

On that same note,a girl wanting a guy with "edge" or was a thug in highschool. Really is pretty harmless as well. Other than it obviously hurts the nerds feelings apparently. But most highschool "thugs" dont go on to be career criminals. They go on to work in grocery stores,call centers and warehouses like the majority of the women who went to the school. And the majority of people in life.

Its when you start making these choices as adults when there are consequences that it becomes a problem.

Also another problem with this debate,is if you wasnt Urkel or Donald Glover. Thecoli and twitter throws you in the thug category. When most hood dudes are on the Fresh Prince spectrum of having an edge. And most dudes like that dont have a problem getting girls:mjlol:
I say this all the time. A thug in high school is almost an oxymoron. Most real thugs have already dropped out. Most kids in high school are just normal kids. Some popular and some not. Some attractive some not as much. Y’all must have went to Eastside High.

:mjlol:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Folks just need to be honest. You didn't have preferences in high school, either someone was attractive or not. They are trying to use their developed adult brain to try to explain who teenagers should be attracted to and their mindset. Then it's people in the comments on some "He/she wasn't on my level" like wtf does that even mean? :dahell:

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You missing the point completely:

This is a white nerd:

500_F_120166374_GOaQ7ku159xl60ccWTWYpcCxJgVr4XWA.jpg

A Black nerd is just any nikka that doesn’t fall into these three categories:

A caricature of a rapper
Pooh-Shiesty.jpg

A caricature of an athlete
ghows-OH-34f8035f-8ee8-44e8-a2f3-2c417367f8dd-bb7df677.jpeg

An actual criminal street urchin.
4o8g7ussc6e61.jpg

A normal nikka with interests outside of these things= “nerd”

images
That breh in the bottom pic prolly has no issues meeting girls tho unless his personality sucks
:manny:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
My favorite part is how they act like they didn't bully those people whilst showing that they haven't changed at all. They're showing zero insight into why those guys they made fun of in high school don't want anything to do with them.

I remember hearing something on a podcast about how bullies who are winning in other avenues in life will be frustrated because there's one luxury that is out of their reach: forcing people to GENUINELY like them. The best they can do is lie to themselves and tell themselves they're good people and never did bad by anyone and if they did, other people were doing it too so its not a big deal or that people just hate to see them win.

Unless of course the person that dislikes them is someone who is in a superior social standing, that's when you end up with this saga involving young Jordan. To people who were bullied, that's the moment them nikkas dream of. Imagine you have an argument and you're heated on the drive back. You wish there was some fire you could clap back with and half way through the drive the PERFECT phrase pops into your mind. It's too late though.

That brother had that in the chamber, aimed, then fired. He lived them nikkaz dream and other people hate to see it.

Them nerds in high school were ignored by everyone. They had three options: give up, boss up, get a passport. The tragedy is that even when those nikkas boss up the people who thought they were lame will approach them thinking that they were always cool with each other then get resentful when they hear the truth instead of taking time to reflect and demonstrate maturity and growth

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Thats too much negativity in one sitting

I doubt the cute average chick was looking at the MBJ nikka that was just ok looking and wasn’t crazy handsome like that either.

She was looking at the cool nikkas and jocks too. Then, if she dated or fukked someone popular, now she believes to be out of a regular nikkas pay grade.. as a solid 5

So basically what I’m hearing is those regular MBJ dudes should’ve shot lower.. bottom of the barrel mentality. Got it

We can do this game all day, bottom line is nikkas not running back to you females after yall become “popular” or “successful”.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t really think about people from highschool and haven’t for MANY years . :yeshrug:

But this topic be having me heated cause of the gaslighting and lies like nikkas is just making it all up for no reason :dead:
Seriously high school was a blur of going to work, trying to stay awake in class and a few parties. A blip overall & during the moment I couldn't wait for the shyt to end so I could start my life.

@ The bold i hella agree. These dudes be talking like they are drawing from 100% tv caricatures and not reality. On some "Yea urkel was all over Laura but was ignoring Myra, thats whats really going on here :camby: ".

Yas

Banned
Daps
@Yas

The black nerds are ugly but this is who y’all lower standards for . I’m delusional thou :dead:
Look at you projecting that white man isn’t cute to me. You are delusional because your musty counterparts in school WAS trying to go after the popular,friendly and smart pretty girls while they trashed the nerd girls.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Man ima just straight up say it :dead:

fukk these hypothetical nerdy black girls a lot of them I would even say most but not all (NOT ALL) liked the same guys as the other girls and then a lot of them date white men . Nikka said get a zendaya type chick and didn’t see the irony :dead:

Them acting like black men just walking pass easy guaranteed lay ups to hit on “Beyoncé” and these nerdy black girls were on the sidelines with no liking them is cap :russ:

The ugliest woman still have more options then the average man
I knew nerdy black girls who fukked the hood dudes and the white boys. They were not checking for nerdy black dudes