“Blacc women DID want the nerds in high school, the nerds didn’t want us !!”

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Look at you projecting that white man isn’t cute to me. You are delusional because your musty counterparts in school WAS trying to go after the popular,friendly and smart pretty girls while they trashed the nerd girls.
Do you even know what projecting means ? You said the black nerds were ugly and I showed you the example of the same person y’all tried to use Quinta and showed her ugly ass white man . Is he not ugly ? Why she didn’t get an ugly breh ? :camby:

Yas

Banned
Daps
@Cornershooter this topic hit a nerve because you was that musty “nerd” (y’all don’t even be smart calling yourself nerds) in school that was rejected by the popular pretty girls while overlooking his nerdy girl equal.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
And whats fcked up about all this stupid shyt is you do the EXACT same shyt you did at high school at 20+ years old. Any day you can say "im going to do better than I did yesterday".

So now, is anyone TODAY getting with nerdy or unattractive people? Or are people still chasing bad bytches and ballers?
black people have the narrowest set of personality types available to them and we brought that on ourselves

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
@Cornershooter this topic hit a nerve because you was that musty “nerd” (y’all don’t even be smart calling yourself nerds) in school that was rejected by the popular pretty girls while overlooking his nerdy girl equal.
Ive fukked so many bad women since 18 :dead:

I left highschool and was dating grown women immediately :mjlol:

and I had girls from college and my part time job but I’m supposed to just watch y’all lie on black men:dead::camby:

I’m not one of these simp ass old nikkas that preaches this bw queen mother goddess bullshyt . Dr umar ass nikkas where black women do no wrong

Ima say the truth and I don’t care if it hurts bw feelings :umad:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
This actually shows black womens mindset .

Nikkas are begging bw for decades stop dating thugs who make you single mothers

Bw response : your just jealous and hurt and musty :dead: :mjlol:

A pack of goofballs

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
She married a cac.

FVUatGGWAAA8Wyy.jpg

qunita-and-husband-kevin-jay-anik-keep-their-relationship-private-1669067465.jpg

She's the breadwinner.

Notice how the standards are completely LOWERED when it's cac men.

A brotha would have to be a be a 6ft+, regarded as universally handsome, ripped, A-list or have money etc to even be visible to her.

@Gloxina come in and juelz on why she somehow couldn't fine a black male equivalent to this cac :sas2:

Reserve that energy towards people talk actual shyt. Otherwise, you projecting.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of y'all gonna have to realize some people just date whomever, and have no racial preference. And Quinta ain't said nothing about nikkas either.

See how this thread was started about common people.. Now common people are using celebrities as a guide for their common life.. That in itself is extremely lame and child like.. Its obvious these posters don't have shyt to talk about while on dates. :pachaha:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
She married a cac.

FVUatGGWAAA8Wyy.jpg

qunita-and-husband-kevin-jay-anik-keep-their-relationship-private-1669067465.jpg

She's the breadwinner.

A brotha would have to be a be a 6ft+, regarded as universally handsome, ripped, A-list or have money etc to even be visible to her.

@Gloxina come in and juelz on why she somehow couldn't fine a black male equivalent to this cac :sas2:
shes also a dork and not much black men have even mentioned her being remotely attractive during the past few years of her growing herself

if we judge shorty for being with a cac then i ask, which one of yall nikkas ACTUALLY thinks Quinta is "bad"?

and do nikkas even date "nerdy" girls? No fat ass, no titties, no anime sex outfits, just a flat out geeky ass chic whos prob not THAT attractive?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
So a man has to like you ahead of time before you stand a chance? Do women not know how to talk to men now? They don't have game?
Honestly that femcell just told on herself. Women know good and well how to pursue dudes they actually like and damn near put it on you if you rank in their eyes. Those nerdy dudes they claim passed them up have to man up and do all the pursuing even if you send them friend signals tho.

I met my high school sweetheart in 7th grade cuz her dyke ass future basketball scholarship having friend told me her homegirl liked me and I better like her back or she'll beat my ass. These nerdy nikkas aren't getting layups like that. :pachaha:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It depends. I do agree female nerds can be overlooked, but its never over their interests or awkwardness, like male nerds. Its usually over looks, cause in my hometown, black nerds, were rare in general, and the female ones who were average to above didnt have a problem with getting attention with the popular dudes, so they tended to ignore their male counterparts, leaving the below average to ugly, who did struggle outside of being used.
Female nerds and lame chicks get overlooked for sure.

I remember talking to one my cousin was like, she bad but she lame and she like me but I ain't feeling her like that. Like @CarmelBarbie, I don't discriminate and ideally like lame girls if they are beautiful and we kicked it for years. She was too white, hung out with the white folks till her first cac boyfriend raped her and she decided to go to the Black folks. It suck she was raped. Me being Mr. No filter aka real nikka told her, you know that's one of the fears of dating white males is they don't value BW sexuality at all and see you as property.

I asked her how her being black is working for her. She made some friends but is more like an outsider. She had crushes on nikkas who wouldn't give her the time of day. Sadly, she stop fukking with me when she linked up with Luda and became a video hoe and was on the cover of King and all those Black booty magazines. The girl was stupid fine which was my type.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
She married a cac.

FVUatGGWAAA8Wyy.jpg

She's the breadwinner.

She’s letting that cac feel on her titties and put his dikk in her mouth?

:deadrose:

Wow.