“Blacc women DID want the nerds in high school, the nerds didn’t want us !!”

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
@Gloxina which certs would you recommend to get? I want to change my life in less than a year. Everyone always says certs but they never specify which ones.
You need to slide over to Higher Learning like someone advised me :ufdup:

TheColi actually has a decent number of brothas dropping serious info in other forums.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
shes also a dork and not much black men have even mentioned her being remotely attractive during the past few years of her growing herself

if we judge shorty for being with a cac then i ask, which one of yall nikkas ACTUALLY thinks Quinta is "bad"?

and do nikkas even date "nerdy" girls? No fat ass, no titties, no anime sex outfits, just a flat out geeky ass chic whos prob not THAT attractive?

To the 2nd question, I do see it a quite a bit.

Daps
Where did I put it...!? Ah, there it is:
https://i0.wp.com/thingstobuy.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Electronic-Bullshyt-Button-.jpg?fit=800%2C600&ssl=1

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that's cap. Most dudes couldn't afford to be picky in Highschool. Plus the dating dynamics were more so 'classed' based. (Ex. Jocks with cheerleaders, popular kids with popular kids, nerds with nerds, regulars with regulars etc). Most people ate within their own social class/groups. She bullshytting

Finally a realistic poster.. These dudes talking about what would a hollywood celebrity do when the topic is more personal.
Women and men usually go with the types that somewhat represented the household/environment they come from. I was in school during the crack era. So a lot of the girls came from homes of either gang banging parents, dope dealing parents, and etc.. Thats why those women use to diss nerds, and go with the hardcore type dudes. Some of the girls use to come to school in like 8th grade with huge gold chains and the latest jordans/urban wear. And they loved gang members because thats what their father was and what their mothers loved.

Its so many layers to this shyt and people are hiding behind celebrities in this conversation.