“Blacc women DID want the nerds in high school, the nerds didn’t want us !!”

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I was a nerdy breh but I played sports and was fukkin so that gave me some clout :yeshrug:

And I can HONESTLY say…black girls were not fukkin with the real nerdy nerd ass brehs like that. Like the ones in AP and IB classes, into real geek type shyt. Just being real, the white girls and Asians were a lot more receptive and that’s just facts :hubie:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She married a cac.

FVUatGGWAAA8Wyy.jpg

qunita-and-husband-kevin-jay-anik-keep-their-relationship-private-1669067465.jpg

She's the breadwinner.

Notice how the standards are completely LOWERED when it's cac men.

A brotha would have to be a be a 6ft+, regarded as universally handsome, ripped, A-list or have money etc to even be visible to her.

@Gloxina come in and juelz on why she somehow couldn't fine a black male equivalent to this cac :sas2:
Yup

Just had a obese chick tell me that I’m very cute but she only dates men 6ft and up..

I was like.. ok

But you’re obese:gucci:

I could’ve went in even more but ultimately I didn’t care and she wasn’t rude, I wasn’t really attracted either, kinda blind swiped.

But thats the standards.. all these regular brothers Quinta wasn’t chasing either, it was the same tall cool kid or something they chased but will eventually grab a supremely below average white dude without hesitation.

They not getting Chris Hemsworths or Jason Momoas either. They wasn’t checking for no Donald Glovers either..

So to try to flip it again on bm is par on the course these days

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was a nerdy breh but I played sports and was fukkin so that gave me some clout :yeshrug:

And I can HONESTLY say…black girls were not fukkin with the real nerdy nerd ass brehs like that. Like the ones in AP and IB classes, into real geek type shyt. Just being real, the white girls and Asians were a lot more receptive and that’s just facts :hubie:
So hard these days just to be real and tell the truth

So hard to take accountability

Everyone in our culture knows this shyt isn’t true. They’ve made songs about it, movies on it, damn near every successful black nerd has had this issue no matter his profession.

All of a sudden men lying and nerd bytches always checked for them.. cap

And in our culture for a female all you need is body to be popular in HS… shyt, not even just HS no more. Chicks out here living their second childhoods with bbl’s and makeup. They trying to be popular irl too..

Not even the greatest body either, just ass. Instant popularity nerd or not. nikkas didn’t give af about what she considered herself.

Daps
Bria Myles. I think most of the site can agree she's like a 9 or a 10, but an average looking cac is good enough for her in her prime and when she decides to date black men it's when she's in her 30s and ruining her body with plastic surgery and the men aren't the same at all, the black men are 6ft+, billionaire basketball players.

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Do you even know what projecting means ? You said the black nerds were ugly and I showed you the example of the same person y’all tried to use Quinta and showed her ugly ass white man . Is he not ugly ? Why she didn’t get an ugly breh ? :camby:
Ugly black men don't want ugly black women.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
There’s some truth here

Dudes who weren’t good looking, athletic or popular wanted the same women that the most coveted dudes went after

:hubie:
But that's not the point.

The point is the nerdy guys were also checking for the nerdy girls too.

But the nerdy girls went after the coveted dudes too

So to say the nerdy girls were constantly getting rejected by nerdy dudes is just not true

Horny teen guys aren't the pickiest in HS

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
You proved the tweet and didn’t even know it:russ:
Meanwhile the nikka banging on the table
Had you dripping wet I bet:dead:
Muthafukkas always like to trivialize what black men have been through and our experiences
Black men have never faced colorism from black women
Black men were too eager to have a Laura London over a Quinta Brunson
Well if you go to an comic book/anime convention
Those nerdy black girls would be falling in your lap
Everybody accepted your musical tastes when you were a young black man that wasn’t R&B/Rap
Yep nikkas just made all of that up in our heads and we haven’t healed:skip:
You know why nikkas ain’t healed
Is because every time they speak on shyt
It gets drown out by goofy ass women like yourself or your eunuch attack dog, bytch nikkas that try to devalue any man’s existence/experiences
Only black women’s experiences/healing means anything in this world
nikkas not harboring no ill will because of no fukking high school
nikkas just calling bullshyt
But this the game women and sissy nikkas play:sas2:
You should log off for a little bit beloved.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
So hard these days just to be real and tell the truth

So hard to take accountability

Everyone in our culture knows this shyt isn’t true. They’ve made songs about it, movies on it, damn near every successful black nerd has had this issue no matter his profession.

All of a sudden men lying and nerd bytches always checked for them.. cap

And in our culture for a female all you need is body to be popular in HS… shyt, not even just HS no more. Chicks out here living their second childhoods with bbl’s and makeup. They trying to be popular irl too..

Not even the greatest body either, just ass. Instant popularity nerd or not. nikkas didn’t give af about what she considered herself.

Fr breh

Now we’re adults and they wonder why those same brehs happen to end up married to white/Asian women :heh:

They’re called the formative years for a reason and they got dubbed by black girls and shown immense love by white/Asian girls what do you expect?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Zendaya and Zoe are both with white men right now :mjpls: And Zendaya, who has dated black men before, never chose the homely nerdy black guy like she did with Tom holland.

i guarantee any nerdy girl that wasn’t horrifically obese had guys that wanted them.
Tom Holland is a Tom Cruise / Michael J Fox “clone” … that’s not nerdy … that’s highly desirable to white women …

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I get his the point but that logic applies to everyone, not just nerds.
seen plenty of normal looking people thinking themselves as 10/10 demanding nothing but dimes.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ma keep it a buck I don’t even really remember seeing that many nerdy Black chicks in school. :yeshrug:
There were way more nerdy Black boys than Black girls. Whatever “nerdy” chicks that were there they were definitely able to clique in with the “cool” kids. Nerdy boys didn’t have that luxury.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Quinta_Brunson_PERSONA_19534.jpg

I'd bend her over :manny:
She doesn't wear 50 pounds of makeup. Not a bad looking chick at all. Short. Pretty smile. I'm a sucker for those two attributes personally. I guess the chick in op threw her in the mix because her husband is white.