Biggie Told Me Jay Z Was Nicer Than Him -Lil Cease

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

Jay ain't nicer than Biggie

None of Jay's albums are on the same level of Biggie's albums. Not a one.

Biggie the GOAT

Biggie was wrong.

No clicks for Vladimir:camby:

Don't mean it's true. Rakim and G Rap also said Eminem was nicer than them and we all know that's a damn lie.
nikkas will hear PROFESSIONALS say one thing and still somehow come to the conclusion that their amateur, fanboy ass ears are better than a professional.

BIG was the greatest of HIS TIME. There are 20 damn artists that have surpassed his level of rap. Same goes for Pac. You nikkas let nostalgia take over your brain instead of listening to music. And I’m an 80s baby.

And as far as Em, his subject matter has always been ass but he’s light years ahead of Rakim and G Rap as far as RAPPING

There isn’t an art form known to man where the art/artists don’t get better with time but I guess rap is the exception? Then again, it is the only genre that is full of talentless artists, has age limits, etc, so maybe it hasn’t advanced :yeshrug:

Last edited:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
nikkas will hear PROFESSIONALS say one thing and still somehow come to the conclusion that their amateur, fanboy ass ears are better than a professional.

BIG was the greatest of HIS TIME. There are 20 damn artists that have surpassed his level of rap. Same goes for Pac. You nikkas let nostalgia take over your brain instead of listening to music. And I’m an 80s baby.

What Jay-Z albums are better than BIG's albums? :jbhmm:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
:mjlol:

It plays a part in what makes a rapper/emcee great because it's their catalog of music

Again, what Jay Z albums are better than Biggie's albums? :jbhmm:
Damn near every Jay album put out is better than BIG’s shyt as far as bars, wittiness, lack of homo bars, flow. Dynasty, Blueprint, Life and Times of Shawn Carter. Please stop confusing “classic” and nostalgia with being the “best”

When rappers die y’all nikkas hype them to god status then never let it go instead of listening to the music and forming your own opinion.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
“CLASSIC” is not equal to “BEST”. How is it possible that one of BIG’s right hand men are telling you what it is but you’re still in denial somehow?

Kinda random, but didn’t BIG say Kiss was better than him too? Because no way dude is the GOAT when Kiss was always 10x better on the mic than BIG was

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Bro, not a one of those Jay Z albums are better than Biggie's albums:francis:
That’s cool and I respect your opinion. But Biggie wasn’t a better rapper than Jay was even back then…and Biggie’s man literally just told you that

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
“CLASSIC” is not equal to “BEST”. How is it possible that one of BIG’s right hand men are telling you what it is but you’re still in denial somehow?

Kinda random, but didn’t BIG say Kiss was better than him too? Because no way dude is the GOAT when Kiss is always 10x better on the mic than BIG was

You keeping say "CLASSIC" is not equal to "BEST.
I never said that shyt, U said that. :mjlol:
People can opinions but it doesn't mean they're right :russ:

One of Biggie's "right hand men" is saying what he said Biggie said. Ok, that's fine.

I disagree

And Jadakiss "is always 10x better on the mic than Biggie was"? :hhh::what:

Where's Jadakiss albums that showcase his greatness? *crickets*

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
You keeping say "CLASSIC" is not equal to "BEST.
I never said that shyt, U said that. :mjlol:
People can opinions but it doesn't mean they're right :russ:

One of Biggie's "right hand men" is saying what he said Biggie said. Ok, that's fine.

I disagree

And Jadakiss "is always 10x better on the mic than Biggie was"? :hhh::what:

Where's Jadakiss albums that showcase his greatness? *crickets*
You keep mentioning albums but are totally missing the fact that the way somebody arranged tracks on an album doesn’t make them a better rapper. You can have an opinion but how is your opinion going to disagree with what the person you’re championing has said themselves? That’s like BIG telling you his name is Chris and you saying “no it’s not”…