Biggie Told Me Jay Z Was Nicer Than Him -Lil Cease

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Damn near every Jay album put out is better than BIG’s shyt as far as bars, wittiness, lack of homo bars, flow. Dynasty, Blueprint, Life and Times of Shawn Carter. Please stop confusing “classic” and nostalgia with being the “best”

When rappers die y’all nikkas hype them to god status then never let it go instead of listening to the music and forming your own opinion.

:laff::laff::laff:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even KRS had that covered already :lolbron:

That too but I'm talking about biting styles until he started sharking lines. Goof was tryna be Fresh Prince in the late 80s at first then got lyrical like Nas/G Rap in the early 90s after failing as a Fu-Snick shark. Then completely taking lame ass Camp Lo style and producer Ski. Mic Geronimo was stalled outta the game for sharking Nas. Jigga just had Def Scam behind him. Like GhostFace said, "biting is forbidden pa, pay that tax"

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
Of course Biggie has the better verses on both of their collaborations :banderas:

notorious-big-biggie.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
BIG was just so effortless with it....The crazy shyt about it all is the man was just getting better. Listen to the last verses he put out and its just mind blowing how good he was

Though Hov said the last thing he played for him was this...

BIG was prob in the studio like:whew::lupe:

Imagine Big over that fukking beat, on some Players Anthem flow :whew:

Menna

All Star
Daps
Jay ain't nicer than Biggie

None of Jay's albums are on the same level of Biggie's albums. Not a one.

Biggie the GOAT
Biggie had one album while he was alive...J has had 13...I am not saying J is better but people forget BIG released ONE album while he was active.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Biggie had one album while he was alive...J has had 13...I am not saying J is better but people forget BIG released ONE album while he was active.

Technically. Life After Death was finished when he was alive. Two albums, two classics. Yeah LAD had filler like every double album but shyt, disc one just by itself was a classic.

You can take any two albums Jay got, put them up against RTD and LAD and nobody but the biggest Jay fans taking the Jay albums. Not a knock on Jay either, BIG just the most complete rapper of all time

Piffery

All Star
Daps
fukking weirdo thread.
You don't need to agree with Biggie, but it's an established fact that Biggie admirer Jay and saw his lyrical ability as on par or something to aspire to and not just from Lil Cease.