Biggie Told Me Jay Z Was Nicer Than Him -Lil Cease

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
Biggie had one album while he was alive...J has had 13...I am not saying J is better but people forget BIG released ONE album while he was active.

And not a one of Jay's albums are better than Biggie's albums. Not a one. None of Jay's albums are on the same level as Biggie's albums

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
1 song don't mean anything

I'll prolly take Blueprint over RTD and LAD:yeshrug:

Ahh the usual coli antic, have no rebuttal? Then just post a smilie acting like you do:russ:

Alot of rappers were more if not just as lyrical as big, flow is flow . Lyricis is lyrics and big was pretty straightforward. He was no metaphoric or wordplay heavy rapper

No, you won't and you know it.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Reasonable Doubt came out between both Biggie albums and sold less than Raekwon.. :mjlol: Summer 96 everyone in NY was bumping It was written but these nikkaz try to rewrite history. Jay-Z didn't become huge til BIG died.

Exactly.

They romanticise that album as if it was one of the 3 best albums that year. In 96 and in present day you can re-listen to all the classics from that year and reasonable doubt isn't up there with Cuban linx, it was written, all eyez on me, atliens etc

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I could never say Jay was better than Biggie because Big only had Ready To Die and Life After Death. Jay has an Entire Discography from the mid 90s to now. Jay has been able to make more Music with the Times, perfect his craft, try New shyt. Biggie died way too young so it's never been Fair to say Jay is better. He's Great because he's alive to spit it as Biggie can not.:rip:

Menna

All Star
Daps
Technically. Life After Death was finished when he was alive. Two albums, two classics. Yeah LAD had filler like every double album but shyt, disc one just by itself was a classic.

You can take any two albums Jay got, put them up against RTD and LAD and nobody but the biggest Jay fans taking the Jay albums. Not a knock on Jay either, BIG just the most complete rapper of all time
2 Pac was better than BIG but I dont want to hijack the threa d