Biggie Told Me Jay Z Was Nicer Than Him -Lil Cease

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You keeping say "CLASSIC" is not equal to "BEST.
I never said that shyt, U said that. :mjlol:
People can opinions but it doesn't mean they're right :russ:

One of Biggie's "right hand men" is saying what he said Biggie said. Ok, that's fine.

I disagree

And Jadakiss "is always 10x better on the mic than Biggie was"? :hhh::what:

Where's Jadakiss albums that showcase his greatness? *crickets*
Snoop probably got the best album ever (not to me) but to a lot of people. But not many if any think he the best rapper ever. So @B86 is completely right.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
You keep mentioning albums but are totally missing the fact that the way somebody arranged tracks on an album doesn’t make them a better rapper. You can have an opinion but how is your opinion going to disagree with what the person you’re championing has said themselves? That’s like BIG telling you his name is Chris and you saying “no it’s not”…

Albums are the artists' work

a collection of songs along with the guest features on others artists' songs and albums

All the attributes it takes to be the best, Biggie had. Unlike any other emcee and lyricist. Biggie had it all those attributes. Biggie had the voice, flow, delivery, vivid imagery with storytelling, cadence, etc etc.

Biggie is the like the Hendrix of hip hop. he changed the game with how he was able to switch lanes with doing different types of songs and still coming off so nice with the rhymes; he never sounded like he was out of his element. he always sounds nice whether the record was a hardcore joint for a mixtape or a guest feature or a joint for the radio and a song on the album.

Bro, just because Biggie thought Jay was nicer than him (according to Lil Cease), doesn't mean it's true

Cease also said in the same interview that "Big was just humble like that".

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Albums are the artists' work

a collection of songs along with the guest features on others artists' songs and albums

All the attributes it takes to be the best, Biggie had. Unlike any other emcee and lyricist. Biggie had it all those attributes. Biggie had the voice, flow, delivery, vivid imagery with storytelling, cadence, etc etc.

Biggie is the like the Hendrix of hip hop. he changed the game with how he was able to switch lanes with doing different types of songs and still coming off so nice with the rhymes; he never sounded like he was out of his element. he always sounds nice whether the record was a hardcore joint for a mixtape or a guest feature or a joint for the radio and a song on the album.

Bro, just because Biggie thought Jay was nicer than him (according to Lil Cease), doesn't mean it's true

Cease also said in the same interview that "Big was just humble like that".
Yeah, Biggie changed the game decades ago. Hiphop has moved well beyond that. Well, I’m sorry, but anybody that actually listens to rap can hear that there are artists, including Jay, that have always been better than dude. I’ll let you have your opinion though

I honestly, truly don’t get how you can even attempt to say just because “the GOAT” says someone is better than them it doesn’t make it truth. Like, breh, what? So you just told me every reason why BIG is then GOAT but you don’t trust the GOAT’s opinion on the music he’s the “GOAT” of? That’s called being in denial

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
Snoop probably got the best album ever (not to me) but to a lot of people. But not many if any think he the best rapper ever. So @B86 is completely right.

I never said that having the best album was the only thing that makes Biggie the best emcee though :jbhmm:

It plays a role in what makes him the greatest, but it's not the only thing.

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, Biggie changed the game decades ago. Hiphop has moved well beyond that. Well, I’m sorry, but anybody that actually listens to rap can hear that there are artists, including Jay, that have always been better than dude. I’ll let you have your opinion though

Hip Hop as a movement fell off post 90's

Hip Hop changed a lot since the 90's, but it got wacker.

There's been some good music in spurts (early 2000's), but nothing like it was in the 90's

Nah, I don't agree with that at all. Biggie the most well rounded emcee to ever embrace Hip Hop

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Because of the production, not the MC, though that was his peak as an MC. D.O.C. deserves a lot of that credit as he was helping Snoop shape the songs.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
big > jay-z

in his short career he maximized his potential better than jay has done in his 20+ years career

Only thing jay has over big is that reasonable doubt is a better put album than biggie's most known albums. But when it comes to flow or vocals biggie is just simply a better emcee.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
RD > LAD

And while it isn't a 'better' album than RTD, it's easily more lyrically dense. As vapid as nikkas like to paint Jay to be his content was thicker too.
nah ill take LAD.....and i dont even think so tho i usaully agree with u...my downfall, long kiss, notorius thugs....BIG was rapin differernt

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
big > jay-z

in his short career he maximized his potential better than jay has done in his 20+ years career

Only thing jay has over big is that reasonable doubt is a better put album than biggie's most known albums. But when it comes to flow or vocals biggie is just simply a better emcee.
biggies most known albums? fam he has 2 albums:hhh: