Big titty AT&T pawg has breakdown bcuz men like her huge Cans

concise

Veteran
Daps
Don’t forget this is about a chick who wore just normal pants and a buttoned shirt in those commercials :heh:

Weirdos always gotta take it too far

“Capitalizing off her body” :mjlol:

dawg that's silly. like a cac saying if a black soccer player doesn't wanna deal with racism he should stop playing lol

honestly from what I see this chick never put out the kinda sexual energy that people came at her with. it aint like she was in them commercials in swimsuits lol she was in regular degular at&t worker uniform. I remember at&t disabled comments on tweets and IG stuff that she was in cause it got so bad

the worst thing she ever did was address it and cry about it in that IG live she did tho, that's like the number one thing to avoid when dealing with trolls. they went harder after that

It's like these people don't really go back and re-read what they post ...

:mindblown:

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
What an awful analogy. Sexual harassment comes with being a beautiful woman, and it's been that way since the beginning of time. It's never going to change whether it's right or wrong. The more public exposure a beautiful woman gets the more sexual harassment she is exposed to. She chose to work in an industry that favors and markets looks over any other skill or talent. You think she will get less sexual harassment with more success as an actress? If you do, then DM for a deal on some Coli Tokens.
Racism comes with being black in America, and it's been that way since the beginning of this country. It's never going to change whether it's right or wrong. The more public exposure a black american gets the more racism they are exposed to. They chose to work in an industry that favors and markets looks over any other skill or talent. You think they will get less racism with more success as an actor? If you do, then DM for a deal on some Coli Tokens.

now do you see how stupid you sound with this incel weirdo babble breh

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
How did she heavily benefit from internet trolling? Serious question

I’m talking about her looks/body, that’s what she benefited from, look at her earlier content and videos and tell me she wasn’t leveraging it before (As she should have, I’m not mad at it btw)

Then all of a sudden she shifted into being the ATT chick and was offended that dudes liked her t*ts. Some dudes went overboard obviously but that’s what fame and visibility brings. Don’t complain about it now, just take it in stride and move on

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Racism comes with being black in America, and it's been that way since the beginning of this country. It's never going to change whether it's right or wrong. The more public exposure a black american gets the more racism they are exposed to. They chose to work in an industry that favors and markets looks over any other skill or talent. You think they will get less racism with more success as an actor? If you do, then DM for a deal on some Coli Tokens.

now do you see how stupid you sound with this incel weirdo babble breh
You just exposed your lack of life experience, son. What industry that favors looks hires black actors or athletes specifically to appeal to a white audience? None of them. Also, with success as a public figure a Black athlete or Actor can rise above a lot of racism that a regular-degular black person can't. See the stupidity of your analogy is that the root cause of racism is ignorance, unlike the root cause of sexual harassment. As racist white viewers become frequently exposed to a particular black athlete or actor, the white viewers start to see beyond the color of the actor/athlete's skin. Spike Lee addressed it in 'Do The Right Thing', where Pino believes Magic Johnson isn't a Nikka, but still views all his black customers as so. As you live a little more, you'll ultimately come to agree with me.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Well it's looked like someone has milked them thangs the way she looks all skinny and 50. I would've sucked them thangs til her head caved in

:yeshrug:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s not right, but she should get her agent’s people to handle her public social media and then have a hidden private account for friends and family

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
You just exposed your lack of life experience, son. What industry that favors looks hires black actors or athletes specifically to appeal to a white audience? None of them. Also, with success as a public figure a Black athlete or Actor can rise above a lot of racism that a regular-degular black person can't. See the stupidity of your analogy is that the root cause of racism is ignorance, unlike the root cause of sexual harassment. As racist white viewers become frequently exposed to a particular black athlete or actor, the white viewers start to see beyond the color of the actor/athlete's skin. Spike Lee addressed it in 'Do The Right Thing', where Pino believes Magic Johnson isn't a Nikka, but still views all his black customers as so. As you live a little more, you'll ultimately come to agree with me.
bruh I really have no idea wtf you're even trying to argue anymore

you sat up here and said this girl should learn to deal with sexual harassment or quit cause everyone deals with it. I pointed out that this is the same goofy logic racists use when black athletes or actors or whoever complain about racism. the bottom line is no one should have to deal with that shyt to the degree she did for a role that didn't even project that type of energy and she was right to feel a way about it. just like john boyega was right to feel a way about the racist blowback when he was in star wars when there was no racial element in the film at all. I really hope you're trolling or doing some kind of bit at this point