Big titty AT&T pawg has breakdown bcuz men like her huge Cans

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I hate when people make too big a deal of anonymous internet troll babble as if everybody don't deal with the same shyt. You can't even post a pic of your hand on this forum without people clowning your cuticles. Get over it, you not enduring something anybody else doesn't have to deal with

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
one small but vocal corner of the internet fixed its gaze upon Vayntrub and began referring to her by a new name: Mommy Milkers, a reference to her breasts. En masse, people spammed the comment sections of AT&T’s social-media posts with lewd declarations and emojis of glasses of milk

:laff:

The old “women will capitalize their bodies for leverage, but then do a 180 when they wana be taken seriously”

Like Zone said, when the work dries up, she’ll go back to showing them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hate when people make too big a deal of anonymous internet trolls as if everybody don't deal with the same shyt. You can even post a pic on your hand on this forum without people clowning your cuticles. Get over it, you not enduring something anybody else doesn't have to deal with

And people trolling her over having big titties probably got her more looks in hollywood. I’ve seen her in a bunch of stuff since then.

But shes a WW so expect her to play up her victim card

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
These folks have a fukkin way with words.
My goodness.
Talk about exaggeration.
:mjlol:
Breh, that shyt would have Shakespeare at the crib like

giphy.gif

"Thou art looked at the bosom of the dame with lecherous malevolence“. Bars like this would have taken Romeo and Juliet to the next level and shyt.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I just checked her latest IG post, and they're flooded with comments about Israel - Gaza ... Why do people insist on spamming her page like this? :skip:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
And people trolling her over having big titties probably got her more looks in hollywood. I’ve seen her in a bunch of stuff since then.

But shes a WW so expect her to play up her victim card
Only a fool believes she received more online sexual harassment than Scarlett Johansson, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, or any other attractive actress. It's part of being successful in that industry. If she doesn't want to deal with the online sexual harassment, she should stop acting and go back to working at Starbucks.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Only a fool believes she received more online sexual harassment than Scarlett Johansson, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, or any other attractive actress. It's part of being successful in that industry. If she doesn't want to deal with the online sexual harassment, she should stop acting and go back to working at Starbucks.
dawg that's silly. like a cac saying if a black soccer player doesn't wanna deal with racism he should stop playing lol

honestly from what I see this chick never put out the kinda sexual energy that people came at her with. it aint like she was in them commercials in swimsuits lol she was in regular degular at&t worker uniform. I remember at&t disabled comments on tweets and IG stuff that she was in cause it got so bad

the worst thing she ever did was address it and cry about it in that IG live she did tho, that's like the number one thing to avoid when dealing with trolls. they went harder after that