Big titty AT&T pawg has breakdown bcuz men like her huge Cans

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very funny wording but I agree.

An actually risky "hear me out" would be someone like Oprah or someone actually crazy like Doja cat.
An actual risky "hear me out" isn't Oprah or Doja Cat either lmao.

Its Hillary Clinton or Cicely Tyson (both of which I saw as responses).

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very funny wording but I agree.

An actually risky "hear me out" would be someone like Oprah or someone actually crazy like Doja cat.
This is a fact. Yall would have to hear me out about Oprah cause if I hit it right, I never have to work another day in my life:yeshrug:and Doja Cat is definitely questionable. This here lady is a smash hit.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
There is no “hear me out” for her. The woman is objectively bad as fukk. Sure there are some straight men who wont be attracted, but it takes a half second looking at her to know most of us would welcome the pregnancy scares we would subject ourselves to.

Right. She’s a sleeper type of chick.

A joint you would easily walk pass. But once she gets dressed up

:whew:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
There is no “hear me out” for her. The woman is objectively bad as fukk. Sure there are some straight men who wont be attracted, but it takes a half second looking at her to know most of us would welcome the pregnancy scares we would subject ourselves to.

I agree. She's unquestionably attractive. She might not be someone's style or their taste, but she's without doubt an attractive woman.

And "attractive" doesn't mean the most attractive, or better than this person / that person, or the only attractive...

But too many men get on the internet and turn everything they discuss into a competition so saying Milana is attractive becomes "so you saying she looks better than whatshername or whoeverthefukk?!!"

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Right. She’s a sleeper type of chick.

A joint you would easily walk pass. But once she gets dressed up

:whew:
She reminds me of my old boss' wife. She worked in the company and was 20 years younger. We'd see her day to day and she was cute but nothing special. She always dressed really conservative with baggy business shirts. Then we had a company Christmas party and she showed up in a tight ass dress. When she walked in the room a couple of us actually let out a "what the fukk". She had these big ass titties with the cleavage on full display and a nice round ass. I started flirting with her until she called me out on it. I didn't know if I should own up to it and see if she was down or back off. Since I didn't want to fukk up my money I quit that shyt ASAP.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that the superbowl commercial?

told her to put a tight blouse on and skinny jeans..